Need some tips

Okay, so I want to make an mITX build. I want it to run three screens (Primary for gaming and other two for peripheral or productivity). I want it to be quiet, and to not be a big heat exhaust which makes my room 50*C in the summer. I don't want it to be a light bulb which keeps me up at night like my current rig, either. I want it to be below $2500.

Here's what I got so far:

ASUS Z87I-PRO (mITX) ~$230

3TB WD Green Intellipower ~$150 (+ I have one already)

250GB Samsung EVO ~$180

i7 4770k ~$390

Corsair 2x8GB (1600Mhz) Vengeance LP ~$190

Corsair H100i ~$150

EVGA GeForce 780Ti (SC with ACX cooler) ~$910

Corsair CX 600M (600W) ~$100

in a BitFenix Phenom Mini (mITX) ~$100

= $2400

Now, I wondered if I should invest in some other fans, since I heard the ones that come with cases and the H100i can be a bit loud, or not even good.

Also, I might wait for the i9's, DDR4 memory and all that.. this is really only a plan at this moment, and I've considered some SLI ATX builds as well... but since I don't game all that much anymore I thought that would be a waste of money.

location?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Get some gentle typhoon fans

Should probs get air con if your room is 50 degrees

Okay, so I want to make an mITX build. I want it to run three screens (Primary for gaming and other two for peripheral or productivity)

Also, I might wait for the i9's, DDR4 memory and all that.. this is really only a plan at this moment, and I've considered some SLI ATX builds as well... but since I don't game all that much anymore I thought that would be a waste of money.

hellooooooooo

location?

Sweden

Get some gentle typhoon fans

Should probs get air con if your room is 50 degrees

I see those are really quiet, but will 500rpm be enough to cool these components in such a small case?

:P I live at my parent's place so I don't have a say, and they don't want those things on the outside of the building... nor pay for it or install it... yeah..

Sweden

I see those are really quiet, but will 500rpm be enough to cool these components in such a small case?

:P I live at my parent's place so I don't have a say, and they don't want those things on the outside of the building... nor pay for it or install it... yeah..

The fans can go up to 2000rpm?

Should get an ATX case so its easier to upgrade and to build in

^more airflow also

hellooooooooo

The fans can go up to 2000rpm?

Should get an ATX case so its easier to upgrade and to build in

^more airflow also

I already have an ATX case, the Antec 1200. But I hate it. And the point of this is to have an mITX, really..

Oh.. the retailer website I was looking at didn't say anything about being 500-2000 rpm, it only said 500 :P Okay, I'll look more into them.