Best music streaming service

2chriswy

so im looking for a new music streaming service.

im using Google music at the moment and i don't like it.

what's your guys favorite streaming service?

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

I mostly use 8tracks these days, their mobile app has problems occasionally though so thats annoying.  Also spotify

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

I lean towards spotify, but pandora has better music matching, IMHO.

so im looking for a new music streaming service.

im using Google music at the moment and i don't like it.

what's your guys favorite streaming service?

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

I mostly use 8tracks these days, their mobile app has problems occasionally though so thats annoying.  Also spotify

Grooveshark is amazing on pc.. not so much ob cellphones

yeh im haveing problems with the mobile app for google music it just crashs on my one m8

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

iTunes Radio isn't too bad. More songs than Pandora available to play, and less ads in my experience. But of course there is the obvious drawback that one can't stream it on android.

Spotify premium: great apps, awesome collection of music, amazing way of discovering new music and okay sound quality.

WIMP HIFI: flac quality streaming! This is still in beta so it's not perfect.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I use Monstercat. They have great music, but if you dont like Dubstep/Techno/Electronic, then you probably wont like them. I love them though

I don't think there's one best service that does everything perfectly. I personally tend to juggle a few. I use Pandora as a kind of 'set-and-forget' radio service, I use last.fm to recommend me stuffs, I use Spotify to listen new music, I use youtube to find and share stuffs. I even use Rate Your Music as a way to keep track of what I've listened to.

That said my favourite would be spotify. Purely because it's the only one I've used that lets you queue whole albums while integrating well with other services even without a sub. With a sub they kill the ads, bump up the quality and allow you to stream to pretty much every device. 

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

youtube

what the heck is that

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I use spotify as my main service, and occasionally iTunes radio

I use google music to backup and stream my local library to my phone but iTunes when I am at home (also have iTunes match set up)

Also more recently I have started using Plex on my home server to send music around - at the point where I MAY cancel my spotify sub

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I use only TuneIn. Its good if you find nice station with minimal amount of ads.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have always went to youtube and spotify. Spotify is really nice because you can actually search for the music you want instead of online radio stations.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

XBox Music.

If you have Windows 8, you can use it for free (with ads).

There is a 30-day trial if you want. It's only 100$ per year, or if you want per month it's 9.99$.

No restrictions in terms of you need to make playlists, or limited number of skips and such.

- Unlimited music streaming, no ads.

- Unlimited music downloads (playable on XBox Music app on Android and iOS, and Windows and Windows Phone 7/8 devices)

- You can use the desktop Zune app for Windows XP and up, including Windows 8.x

- You can use use the XBox Music web site to listen to music. Uses HTML5, and works with all popular web browsers.

I have it and I like it.