Oc'd Gtx770 crashing once then running fine

So I'm having an issue with my Windforce gtx 770. Today I've been doing a little overclocking and I'm having a problem when I set my OC all my benchmars/games will crashes once right off the bat and after I relaunch them they will run perfectly thoughout the whole thing. I've benched/stress tested with Unigine heaven 4.0, furmark, msi kombustor and tombraider becnhmark. My oc is +200MHz core / +100MHz mem. If anybody has had this problem or knows whats going on and could help I would be really gratefull. Thanks!

pushed it too far. even if they run afterwards, the card wont boost correctly or can crash any time again. just knock it back a bit.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I think you will find when it crashes the card reverts back to no overclock settings. You can confirm this with monitoring programs. I had the same thing where I thought I had overclocked and it crashed once and then worked from there on. If you reapply the overclock and it crashes again it is unstable. Remember to check your voltage also as this defaults too.