Can't download WUs

After I built my new rig, I ran F@H for about a day to stress the Xeon and was netting about 19000 average PPD, then stopped F@H because I wanted to game for a bit. I don't run it on the 640 anymore, just CPU and those numbers were pretty good actually. With the exception of the last WU I ran, which I kept getting an abysmal 800 PPD on, and I deleted that WD halfway through and stopped the CPU slot.

Started it up again today only to find that it can't download any WUs. It keeps logging these "failure to connect" messages and trying again. This used to happen with my GT 640 on some beta WUs, but never on CPU.

post-68106-0-75691600-1398314496.png

Any thoughts? Specs in sig

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/pybeta/serverstat.html

That server is currently "full" so just give it sometime - sometimes can take a day or two for the team to get it going.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Thanks, I rebooted later and it worked; I guess the server was back up.