Is there anything wrong with the MSI Z87 G55?  It has all the features I am looking for at a good price, but I can't find any reviews on it and I don't know why.  The only place that has anything is Newegg, and the only cons were weird instances of certain people's boards not working.  I've checked just about everywhere and this is the only place I found; just want to make sure this isn't a horrible board.  Thanks in advance!!

likely just sold out or low in stock its a fine motherboard however as a alternative id look at getting the msi mpower

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Nothing I know of.

The reason why there are often bad reviews and few good ones is that people who have problems complain and people who don't usually don't speak up. If you want coherent info about the motherboard, look up in-depth reviews that go beyond 'My motherboard arrived defective'.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.