Suggestions for improvement of forum

I definitely do not think that this forum is flawless. Its a boring gray color but its members are full of life and color. I want you guys to list suggestions about improvements. I think they need to change the entire interface and make individual customizations to where each person can change their view of the forum into a different color. They need to do this on the desktop version and the smartphone version. Tell me what you guys think.

apple.com

I don't mind the interface its functional.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The problem with different themes is text color optimization. There is a mobile version, use the tapatalk app.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

I like the simple interface..

Better than the Geforce forums I have to say (the only other forum i ever used)

The problem with different themes is text color optimization. There is a mobile version, use the tapatalk app.

I hate tapatalk

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I definitely do not think that this forum is flawless. Its a boring gray color but its members are full of life and color. I want you guys to list suggestions about improvements. I think they need to change the entire interface and make individual customizations to where each person can change their view of the forum into a different color. They need to do this on the desktop version and the smartphone version. Tell me what you guys think.

A few things...

1. There already is an existing Forum Suggestions thread, as previously listed here.

2. They use IPBoard 3.0 and that lacks the functionality you want.

3. They don't have a team of software developers to do this stuff. Be happy with what you get. 

And lastly, click "View New Content" and then look at the last thing on the left. "Filter by Forum". You can't change the colors (beyond the themes at the bottom right of the page, or the custom themes), but functionally, you can do a lot.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

They should focus there time on video production, I like the forum the way it is, a little bit of spicing up wouldn't go a miss I suppose.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda