In reference to the LG 34UM95, I felt the need to share

blackdragonx1186

So I've been watching the videos on Youtube for some time now. Great content guys! I just felt the need to share the image of my little setup. It's Dell's version of the 21:9 coming in at 29". I also happened to finish putting my pc into my new NZXT H440 that I bought on Linus's review. I love them both, and just wanted to say thanks for the great videos! Can't wait for more!

PS

Please ignore my mess  :D

post-78083-0-86949600-1398282820_thumb.j

i couldn't stop my self but i said it

if you upgrade your table to a bigger desk it would be better :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

For some reason, your CPU heatsink looks like its melting and falling to me ._.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

You call that a mess? My room is pretty small so you should see how it looks there.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

For some reason, your CPU heatsink looks like its melting and falling to me ._.

It definitely is sideways

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm pretty sure that's only 2560x1080 resolution, still a very nice monitor though. I believe Austin Evans used to use this monitor before his apartment burned down. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Wow, quite a few responses. Yeah, only 2560x1080. The "desk" is a table that came with the room. I'm staying with a friend for now who provided it to me. The bottom sub is not hooked up, there's just no room for it in my mess xD. I think the heatsink is crooked due to the odd mounting holes. It's an Arctic Freezer 7 I believe, designed for a 775 with 775 mounts on it. My board is a 1155, but has the mounts to use a 775 heatsink as well. It does the job pretty well for a modest OC at 4.2ghz with a 3570K.

Ok 4 things:

- I think you should replace all your speakers with subs. Yea, you clearly don't have enough subs :)

- Logitech Revolution MX Master Race!

- You should get a new desk.. maybe an L shape desk.

- Finally. On the monitor stand, you will notice that there is a hole. Pass your cables in there, it will help having less cables visible :)

Ok 4 things:

- I think you should replace all your speakers with subs. Yea, you clearly don't have enough subs :) You should see my car...

- Logitech Revolution MX Master Race! WOO YES!!!

- You should get a new desk.. maybe an L shape desk. Maybe. But I do plan on moving here in a month or 2. 

- Finally. On the monitor stand, you will notice that there is a hole. Pass your cables in there, it will help having less cables visible :) Haha yeah. Most of them are in there, but I got lazy with the unused DVI. The other usb cables are just because yeah, I'm lazy xD

All you need is an ikea desk and that setup will be damn fine.

Really liking the H440. That's one sexy case.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

All you need is an ikea desk and that setup will be damn fine.

Really liking the H440. That's one sexy case.

I do want a nice corner desk, just not wanting to move it in 6 or 9 months when a lease is up. Yeah, I'm loving it so far.

Burn the table now! My eyes are bleeding from having looked at it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

- Logitech Revolution MX Master Race!

:D Gots the same mouse lol. Didn't notice it in the pic before. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!