Experiences with in-game idiots

I thought it would be fun to start up a thread where we post about funny things people have done in games.

Here's mine:

I was in BF4 with some friends and then a guy on the other team starts calling hacker. About our whole team (or near enough). Every time he died, he started yelling (in full caps) about how we were hacking (like when he was killed by tanks and stuff). Eventually we (my friends and I) confronted him in the chat, and one of the things he said was that we were invincible. His ping was 46 so everything was fine, and nobody else was complaining. He then said he normally played Hardcore, and didn't respond when I told him HC had 60% health but Normal mode has 100% (but kept on calling hacks). He was 2-8. Eventually he rage quit. The best part? He is rank 116 and has played the game for nearly 500 hours. If it was a noob I would slightly understand, but after playing for that long... it's impressive.

What are your stories?

HTTP/2 203

I think he just bought that account.

My best achievement so far was convincing someone that Equalizer taunt in TF2 makes you invunerable for a short time. Little did he know...

I've also met a level 120 guy in BF4 who had a decent score (120-20 or something, that was a high ticked server) but was completely losing his shit when somebody was killing him with a "noob" weapon (AWS and ACE23 were setting him off the most).

Oh, and classic "rpg on inf @%##ing noob" cry in BF4 as well (I really love to use rocket launchers).

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I think he just bought that account.

My best achievement so far was convincing someone that Equalizer taunt in TF2 makes you invunerable for a short time. Little did he know...

He is rank 116 and has played the game for nearly 500 hours

I've also met a level 120 guy in BF4 who had a decent score (120-20 or something, that was a high ticked server) but was completely losing his shit when somebody was killing him with a "noob" weapon (AWS and ACE23 were setting him off the most).

Oh, and classic "rpg on inf @%##ing noob" cry in BF4 as well (I really love to use rocket launchers).

RPG in infantry is so fun sometimes (and not overpowered in BF4), and it can be really useful for getting out of a sticky situation, but it can also feel a bit cheap (occasionally). But not nooby.

HTTP/2 203

Ah, the usual butthurt admins kicking me off of games when I'm doing well. Reason: 'hacking'...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

RPG in infantry is so fun sometimes (and not overpowered in BF4), and it can be really useful for getting out of a sticky situation, but it can also feel a bit cheap (occasionally). But not nooby.

I meant he bought the account from someone who played those 500 hours on it.

RPG on infantry is a lot of fun, up close it's basically a railgun, while with SMAW you can dispatch 100-300m snipers with ease (if you take the projectile drop into account).

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

In Titanfall, when enemy players in their titans decide to chase you, as a pilot, literally across the entire map so that they can one-shot you just to gain that one more kill, Even despite fire from other titans, they just will not give up to gain the extra kill.

Also, this:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/143561-call-of-duty-loser-calls-in-swat-team-to-get-back-at-kid-who-beat-him/ 

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Usually it just amounts to admins kicking me for ´hacking´ ot ´abusive´ language.

There was one time where a friend and I decided to only use tomahawks in the first CoD Black Ops. We endend up killing one guy around 12 times, and it enden with him breaking down in a half yell / half cry in the lobby, calling us hackers and racial slurs.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I thought it would be fun to start up a thread where we post about funny things people have done in games.

Here's mine:

I was in BF4 with some friends and then a guy on the other team starts calling hacker. About our whole team (or near enough). Every time he died, he started yelling (in full caps) about how we were hacking (like when he was killed by tanks and stuff). Eventually we (my friends and I) confronted him in the chat, and one of the things he said was that we were invincible. His ping was 46 so everything was fine, and nobody else was complaining. He then said he normally played Hardcore, and didn't respond when I told him HC had 60% health but Normal mode has 100% (but kept on calling hacks). He was 2-8. Eventually he rage quit. The best part? He is rank 116 and has played the game for nearly 500 hours. If it was a noob I would slightly understand, but after playing for that long... it's impressive.

What are your stories?

same situation as you, but just on BF3 

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I was playing support role in League and my jungler bitched at me why I didn't take the kills....Yeah I don't even know. ~_~

wotm8?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this gonna be like the Experiences with non-techies thread?

My story.

Noobs and guests take over Roblox.

The End.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D