More rads = Lower RPM fans?

I'm planning on buying this case when it comes out. I'm going to go with the max cooling set up it provides, 1 x 240mm, 1 x 280mm, and 2 x 120mm. With all these rads, will I be able run rans at a lower rpm while retaining the cooling capabilities? 

Also what are some recommendations of 120mm and 140mm fans that optimized for rads that are not Corsair or Noctua?

more rads mean you can run them at lower speeds. but it would cost extra money. for 120 mm fans i would go with scythe gentle typhoons.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

The more rads you use the quieter the fans you can use. What are you putting in the system?

I plan on heavily overclocking a i7-4770k and GTX 780ti SLI. 

more rads mean you can run them at lower speeds. but it would cost extra money. for 120 mm fans i would go with scythe gentle typhoons.

Yeah a lot of people recommend those. What about for 140mm fans?

Yes. The more surface area of Radiators that you have, the lower RPM that you can run your fans at.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Yes. The more surface area of Radiators that you have, the lower RPM that you can run your fans at.

Okay perfect! Have any recommendations on quiet but effective fans? 

Normally, yes, if you will have more radiators, you will have more cooling surface area, so you can run your fans at lower RPM. What you want is pretty good, but I would recommend not filling up every fan spot with a radiator, especially in the main chamber (I believe the Node 804 has one chamber for the PSU and cables and the main chamber is for the motherboard and other cool things), you should have one intake, probably in the front, so that things like VRM heatsinks and the motherboard, can be cooled a bit from that front fan, and also, have positive air pressure inside, so dust can't get in very easily. Although, it's not as big a problem if you will have your fans pushing air through the rad and into the case. Speaking of fans, I recommend Silverstone Air Penetrator fans, Scythe Gentle Typhoons have very good reviews, maybe Gelid Wings.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Personally, I use Corsair SP120s, but remember that those don't come in 140mm size.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Ones from Noctua if you do not mind the interesting colour scheme.

Normally, yes, if you will have more radiators, you will have more cooling surface area, so you can run your fans at lower RPM. What you want is pretty good, but I would recommend not filling up every fan spot with a radiator, especially in the main chamber (I believe the Node 804 has one chamber for the PSU and cables and the main chamber is for the motherboard and other cool things), you should have one intake, probably in the front, so that things like VRM heatsinks and the motherboard, can be cooled a bit from that front fan, and also, have positive air pressure inside, so dust can't get in very easily. Although, it's not as big a problem if you will have your fans pushing air through the rad and into the case. Speaking of fans, I recommend Silverstone Air Penetrator fans, Scythe Gentle Typhoons have very good reviews, maybe Gelid Wings.

Thanks for the advice! Yeah I'm going crazy on the rads. I still have to do more research when the case comes out.

Use low to medium speed fans on all of the rads to keep temps and noise down.

Ones from Noctua if you do not mind that it has an interesting colour scheme.

Yeah the color scheme is definitely interesting  :blink:. I might go with those if I can't find another aesthetically pleasing/quiet/effective fan. 

Use low to medium speed fans on all of the rads to keep temps and noise down.

Perfect! I will do that exactly. :D 

Anyone have experience with Akasa fans? Or Noiseblocker? 

I've heard that Noiseblocker fans are good. Not sure about Akasa fans, but personally, I wouldn't get them for a very quiet and cool system  :D. Forgot something, you should take a look at be quiet! Silent Wings fans, they're right on top with the Noctuas, very high quality.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

I've heard that Noiseblocker fans are good. Not sure about Akasa fans, but personally, I wouldn't get them for a very quiet and cool system  :D. Forgot something, you should take a look at be quiet! Silent Wings fans, they're right on top with the Noctuas, very high quality.

Damn those Be Quiet! fans look sexy. And they come in 120mm and 140mm! 

Damn those Be Quiet! fans look sexy. And they come in 120mm and 140mm! 

Sure they are  :D

Anyone have experience with Akasa fans? Or Noiseblocker? 

Noiseblocker make very premium, fans. They are on par with Noctuas and Gentle Typhoons. If you want the best fans that look great noiseblocker is the way to go. Be quiet is also good, just don't fall into the trap of buying corsair fans.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

same

Noiseblocker make very premium, fans. They are on par with Noctuas and Gentle Typhoons. If you want the best fans that look great noiseblocker is the way to go. Be quiet is also good, just don't fall into the trap of buying corsair fans.

Yeah I was a corsair "fan" boy. But when I did some research I realized there are better fans that are cheaper and quieter! 

Edit: Which Noiseblockers do you recommend?  Multi-Frame, eLoop, or the BlackSilentPros? 

Sorry another question, What speed should I run the fans at? Could I get a PWM fan and hook it up to a fan controller and choose RPM there? Or should I buy a 3-pin fan and let it run at its clocked speed. 

Yeah I was a corsair "fan" boy. But when I did some research I realized there are better fans that are cheaper and quieter!

Edit: Which Noiseblockers do you recommend? Multi-Frame, eLoop, or the BlackSilentPros?

Well I don't know much about multi-frame, but I do know that the Eloops and black silent pros perform VERY similar to each other with the same noise levels, but I have heard of sometimes when you mount Eloops to rada the blades actually touch the rad and make a loud noise, so I'd reccomend blacksilent pros. Although Eloops are still amazing fans and look great.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Well I don't know much about multi-frame, but I do know that the Eloops and black silent pros perform VERY similar to each other with the same noise levels, but I have heard of sometimes when you mount Eloops to rads the blades actually touch the rad and make a loud noise, so I'd reccomend blacksilent pros. Although Eloops are still amazing fans and look great.