Looks like new colors for NZXT H440

Pleasantly surprised when I went to NZXT's website and discovered new case colors will be coming to the H440 in 5 days, and one of the phantoms (I think the 240 or 530?) in 7.

xBanner2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Sby00YqPBn.jpg

Let me know if this was already posted, but I haven't seen it anywhere in the forums so far.

Looks like for the H440 they'll be using matte black as the main (!yay!) with different options for the accent trim. I'll be happy as a clam if they include a grey trim option.

EDIT: Wanted to clarify that this is only a guess as to being new colors for the already existing H440 and unidentified Phantom. They could very well be entirely new cases in their respective series. I'm basing my guess on the fact that the top front of the H-series case shown is exactly like the H440. So yeah, like 90% sure they're new colors for the existing cases.

Pleasantly surprised when I went to NZXT's website and discovered new case colors will be coming to the H440 in 5 days, and one of the phantoms (I think the 240 or 530?) in 7.

Let me know if this was already posted, but I haven't seen it anywhere in the forums so far.

Looks like for the H440 they'll be using black as the main (!yay!) with different options for the accent trim. I'll be happy as a clam if they include a grey trim option.

This has been posted about 4 times already. This making it 5.

Just kidding :P. Awesome, bring on more colours. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Yes, Yes, Yes, my wife will be so happy, we bought the white and black version of the H440 for our daughter and she wanted it but wanted it in black and green. I told her to hold off and it will come :D Looks like I predicted the future

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Sexy.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

And here i did just spend 200€ to have a fully black H440. 

Ouch. Also, pictures?

Amazing, would get one if i had money :c

hellooooooooo

i just bought my r4 for a blue and black build, i swear if they come out with a blue and black one, i just dont know what i would do

but anyways looks good anyways

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Ouch. Also, pictures?

It's currently getting painted. I can upload pics this evening or tomorrow morning since I'll be busy this evening. (I'll be playing Poker competitively tonigth for the first time)

aww man... this could change my plans completely.. AGAIN

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Just a random thought. Wouldn't it be nice if the accent trim pieces were easily removable, replaceable, and sold in various colors? Like the rings on Corsair fans. Then if you don't like the current accent color, just buy whatever color you want for $10. No more DIY modding.

Anywho, back to reality...

i just bought the black/red one and thinking about how to make the red plastic yellow for my yellow/black build, if it's gonna be now available from the store...i'll...i'll...cry in a corner 

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Omg this is perfect, my birthday is coming up and I was planning on compromising on the white/black H440 with green LEDs but this makes life so much better!

wow, thats a lot of bees!

MANNNNN, I swear I"m cursed.... every time I buy something a better version comes out :mellow: will drool if there is a uv purple.

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

About time I say, that is one sexy and successful case, it was sad to see it in just 2 flavors... now if they include a black one with white stripes(yes, the negative of the first one) that'd be so great...

Yes, Yes, Yes, my wife will be so happy, we bought the white and black version of the H440 for our daughter and she wanted it but wanted it in black and green. I told her to hold off and it will come :D Looks like I predicted the future

You and your wife bought an h440 for your daughter? I like your family

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers