How to navigate to a Windows PC's D: Drive from a Mac?

Craftable124

(Not sure if this belongs here)

I recently needed to reinstall MacOS on my mac (It ran Ubuntu previously), and I usually use my gaming rig as a server for movies by connecting to it over LAN. However, All of my movies are located on the D: Drive and when logging in to the PC from Finder I get dumped straight into the Users folder of the C: Drive. So is there any way I can access my D:\Movies folder or am I screwed? Thanks.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

I recently needed to reinstall MacOS on my mac (It ran Ubuntu previously), and I usually use my gaming rig as a server for movies by connecting to it over LAN. However, All of my movies are located on the D: Drive and when logging in to the PC from Finder I get dumped straight into the Users folder of the C: Drive. So is there any way I can access my D:\Movies folder or am I screwed? Thanks.

Right click on finder and you should be able to navigate to your gaming computer via it's IP. From there navigate to the "D" drive. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Have you shared that drive?