Finalizing My Loop, Need some help/opinions!

Alright, I need a little help with 3 things at the moment.

1.) Push-Pull-Pull, or just Push-Pull?

I'll have push, pull on the 360 by default, but wondering if I should also have the 200mm fans pushing air out as well, or 3 more 120's or no fans above the push/pull. 

2.) Pump OK for a few months? 
I got the pump from the Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Plus pre built water thingy, and don't know if it can run a (x1)360, (x1)240 (x2)120mm rads without me having to need to check if there's still good water flow every day.  

3.) Do I need an independent intake?
I want all my rads to be exhausts, but my PSU will be the only intake fan. Do I need to have one set to intake pulling warm air from the RAD in, or can I go with all exhausts and have OK temps? 

Made a little video so you can see what I'm going on about. 

http://youtu.be/cqxRGF7UxVM

I only know enough about water cooling to answer the first question;

How big is the radiator? Depending on the thickness, it changes how useful it is to use push/pull

@Lays has 60mm (I think?) think rads and push/pull makes a pretty noticeable difference. 

Thats a lot of rads... Are you trying to fill up every mount with a rad?  :huh:

Alright, I need a little help with 3 things at the moment.

1.) Push-Pull-Pull, or just Push-Pull?

I'll have push, pull on the 360 by default, but wondering if I should also have the 200mm fans pushing air out as well, or 3 more 120's or no fans above the push/pull. 

2.) Pump OK for a few months? 

I got the pump from the Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Plus pre built water thingy, and don't know if it can run a (x1)360, (x1)240 (x2)120mm rads without me having to need to check if there's still good water flow every day.  

3.) Do I need an independent intake?

I want all my rads to be exhausts, but my PSU will be the only intake fan. Do I need to have one set to intake pulling warm air from the RAD in, or can I go with all exhausts and have OK temps? 

Made a little video so you can see what I'm going on about. 

http://youtu.be/cqxRGF7UxVM

1. Push/Pull
  2. idk, the D5 isnt that much
  3. Yes

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Thats a lot of rads... Are you trying to fill up every mount with a rad?  :huh:

That's my goal. Phantom 820 only has so many option though. 

@Luckris

So you want a 240 in the front, a 360 in the top, and a 120 in the back?  I would say try your original existing pump now, and upgrade it if you really need to.  Your flow should be fine and you probably won't need to, although if you want expandability + customization you can get the mcp-655 now, and it'll last basically forever.  They have mod kits for them aswell that makes them look awesome xD

If you do this, I recommend replacing fans because the fans you have now are a bit loud and if you have that much rad space, you can make your PC silent.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

@Luckris

So you want a 240 in the front, a 360 in the top, and a 120 in the back?  I would say try your original existing pump now, and upgrade it if you really need to.  Your flow should be fine and you probably won't need to, although if you want expandability + customization you can get the mcp-655 now, and it'll last basically forever.  They have mod kits for them aswell that makes them look awesome xD

If you do this, I recommend replacing fans because the fans you have now are a bit loud and if you have that much rad space, you can make your PC silent.

I have 2 huge fans in my room always on max speed. The others that live in this house like it 85decrees F or more, and it's hot and humid outside.. So I fucking hate living in here... They just love to sit in their own stench an filth, and I'm the only one who likes it to be cool, and clean, and not smell like a damn pig pen apparently. Plus my headphones dampen out A LOT of sound! :D .  

I'm looking into getting new UV Green fans to go along with everything though. I've been looking around, and they all have like 1000-1500RPM, and only 50CFM..   guessing that's too little for what I need... I really want air just wooshing out of my system..Gets TOO hot in this house...

The amount I'm trying to get like 2 more jobs so I can get an apartment...  

Fan price I was looking at was like a max of 10$ though... Still using clamps and not compressing fittings... fittings are like 5$ a piece, and Noctua's are like 20$ a fan... 

I have 2 huge fans in my room always on max speed. The others that live in this house like it 85decrees F or more, and it's hot and humid outside.. So I fucking hate living in here... They just love to sit in their own stench an filth, and I'm the only one who likes it to be cool, and clean, and not smell like a damn pig pen apparently. Plus my headphones dampen out A LOT of sound! :D .  

I'm looking into getting new UV Green fans to go along with everything though. I've been looking around, and they all have like 1000-1500RPM, and only 50CFM..   guessing that's too little for what I need... I really want air just wooshing out of my system..Gets TOO hot in this house...

The amount I'm trying to get like 2 more jobs so I can get an apartment...  

Fan price I was looking at was like a max of 10$ though... Still using clamps and not compressing fittings... fittings are like 5$ a piece, and Noctua's are like 20$ a fan... 

Noctuas aren't worth it IMO, I had them previously and was a bit sad I paid that much per fan, when I did my custom loop I still had 4 nf-f12 and I bought 4 gentle typhoon ap-14 to compare them, not only were they quieter but I could feel more air passing through the radiator.

Noctuas are nice and all, and the accessories + build quality are top notch, but the performance doesn't justify it IMO, there's tests around the internet proving other fans are better and make less noise. 

The Gentle Typhoons are still expensive, but it's a big plus one that they aren't ugly and can be painted extremely easy if you ever really wanted to.  (they're grey and black so they match every color scheme basically)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Noctuas aren't worth it IMO, I had them previously and was a bit sad I paid that much per fan, when I did my custom loop I still had 4 nf-f12 and I bought 4 gentle typhoon ap-14 to compare them, not only were they quieter but I could feel more air passing through the radiator.

Noctuas are nice and all, and the accessories + build quality are top notch, but the performance doesn't justify it IMO, there's tests around the internet proving other fans are better and make less noise. 

The Gentle Typhoons are still expensive, but it's a big plus one that they aren't ugly and can be painted extremely easy if you ever really wanted to.  (they're grey and black so they match every color scheme basically)

Humm, 5$ less.. I seen this one fan that had no air pockets, so great for RADs... can't find it, most likely just as expensive.. What should I look for in a good fan? Volts and CFM, are all I know to look at, should I consider any more? 

EDIT: oop, found the fan! SO MUCH MONEY! D: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Noiseblocker-120-x-120-x-25mm-NB-eLoop-B12-P-PWM-Case-Fan-/321372196402?pt=UK_Computing_Case_Fans&hash=item4ad3468e32