silverstone AP 123

heey i have an corsair h100 still with the loud stock fans  does any one has used  or knows a review  that they use silverstones airpenetrator 123 on the h100 /h100i ?

or has any one used those fans on rads ?

if i see smoke tests this is pretty mutch one of the best static presuer fans from what i can find on youtube

noctua fans doesnt have the right collor sceme for my build

motherboard black and blue

ram black with red ( dominator gt) 

i upgrade soon to an  rog motherboard so all the things in my build will be black and red

thanks for the help :D

Linus did an unboxing and there's some benchmarks somewhere around with those fans that shows them about even with SP's and GT's.

Linus did an unboxing and there's some benchmarks somewhere around with those fans that shows them about even with SP's and GT's.

i have seen the unboxing from the ap123 i searched all over the place in  the yt channel but i could not find  an benchmark :P thats what i did in fhe first place so i end up here  asking people who had usesd those fans on rads

i got sick of the stock h100 fans :P they r realy loud with an 39% overclock on my cpu  i7 950   4.1 ghz

I have 2 of them but I don't have them currently in use, they are a bit loud in my opinion in normal speeds but when you slow them down they're fine

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

oke thanks :D  but i think they r silent compare to the stock H100 fans i use :P

i heard gentle typhoons are very silent, especially when undervolted.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

okay i never heard of those i wil look for some benchmarks :D