Opinions on my fan choice?

NIGHTSHADE0

Well I need some help with regards to my fan choice.

I'm looking at using 2 NB eloop b12-p for my h100i in push, 1 NB-BlackSilentPRO PK-3 140mm for rear exhaust.

Where I'm confused is what I should use for the front 3 fans. My case is a h440 and it doesn't have the best unrestricted airflow. I would prefer them being pwm as I can run them of my mobo and the exhaust will be run at reduced 7v of my fan hub, the rad fans are running via the pump of the cpu header.

I was going to use the corsair sp120pwm but have heard negative things regarding these?

Pc specs are i74770k, evga 780 ftw acx, asus z87 expert, rm750w psu, h100i aio, 16g vengeance pro 1866, evo840 ssd, and a 1 tb hard drive. I do plan a mild overclock in the near future.

Expectations? I have average temps of 31c cpu, 29c gpu (idle) and 47c cpu, 70c gpu(load/bf4 ect) aida64 stress test didn't push my cpu past 57c. Would be nice to have these same temps or better without the sound of leafblowers running my aio.

Thanks again. Kris

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

You could go with NF-F12's and NF-A14's for the Noctua look.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I could use the NF-a14s for the front 3 as they are hidden. Not a fan of the colour scheme so I would shy away from them on the rad/exhaust.

Would the airflow one's be better than the static pressure seeing as there is only a 1 inch opening on one side of the front and a fan filter?

Work pc wont let me quote anyone :S

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

The only bad things about SP's are their price and the noise, at full tilt that make quite bit of it. Gentle Typhoons are better than Noctuas in every way so they would be a better option.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I could use the NF-a14s for the front 3 as they are hidden. Not a fan of the colour scheme so I would shy away from them on the rad/exhaust.

Would the airflow one's be better than the static pressure seeing as there is only a 1 inch opening on one side of the front and a fan filter?

Work pc wont let me quote anyone :S

When you have an opening static pressure/air flow fans don't really matter, it only really matters when you need pressure (rad), also the Eloops are great fans but there are Lots of reports of the blades hitting radiators and mating lots of noise, I would reccomend noiseblocker PL-2's if you don't like noctua's or Gentle typhoons. Gelid wings are also great fans. Stay away from corsair fans though.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Gentle typhoons are like hens teeth around here mate lol. Corsairs are the cheapest of the lot too, thought running them at 70% would be more pleasing to the ears ?

If you're talking about the SP series of noctua's I agree the price is quite steep :angry: