Does this seem odd to anyone?

AVer Media claims that they don't have a driver for a mini PCIe tuner card they made.

Anyone else see an issue with this?

EDIT: Who ever moved this, how is a tuner CARD consumer electronics?

Try googling the chipset on the card and see if you can find any drivers that way.

This happens with smaller companies, they are acquired by another company and all support pass to be made by the other company.  

Curiously I had the same problem with a capture video card too.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

The worst part is tech support makes it sound like its impossible to obtain these tuner cards with out ripping them out of dell laptops.

AverMedia's driver section is fucking shit to put it lightly. TBH, it's best to install it off the CD with them. Not surprised they failed to make one all together to be honest.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Avermedia isn't that great. If you can try and get Geovision, we use Geovision at work and I love the software and it is really stable.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”