Under 50$ mic

tihor29

I am not sure if this is the right section but. I am looking for a mic that has great quality for online talking and recording. I have a audiotechnica ath m50 already so a clip on mic is good also.

Blue snowflake or if you want the clip on mic the Zalman mic1 is a good choice 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

For clip-on mics I have heard the Zalman ZM-MIC1 is quite good and only costs about $5-10 :)

Also the voice quality on it is very good for the price.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Blue Snowflake, or a good deal on a snowball.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Snowballs are just outside the given budget. Don't know anything about the snowflake and so I can't recommend it. Zalman clipon is not worth the <$8 it costs. Modmic if you don't want a standalone mic. Or V-moda Boompro if it's compatible with your headphones or headset presuming you have some.

Wait like two days as the modmic 4.0 is coming out. I dislike condenser microphones because they are a pain to set up right.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Wait like two days as the modmic 4.0 is coming out. I dislike condenser microphones because they are a pain to set up right.

This.

Please have a look at the CAD U37, pure sound quality it's the best you can get for the money right now.

THE signature