Setting ssd as Boot

Diizystyle

Just got a corsair force ssd and i installed it and set it as primary boot drive in the bios, but when in computer management it says primary partition and the windows© says boot,dump file etc

start with: unplugging everything except the SSD, install, plug the rest in after finishing, that fixes like every problem i ever had when installing on another drive

My builds:

'Baldur' - Data Server - Build Log

'Hlin' - UTM Gateway Server - Build Log

Problem is i dont have a windows installation disk.... Which means i would have to download it To andother drive pr something and then on the installation process use it as the windows installation media.... Right?

let me guess, you got a consumer grade Computer. It tells you to create a Backup/System Recovery DVD. That's the Install/Recovery DVD. You can use it for installing Windows on another drive as well. Plug in the old drive, boot from it and create the DVD (in some sub menu). Then use that to 'recover' your system on a new HDD/SSD. If you formatted the drive, call the consumer support. They will send you a DVD with a basic Installer, for 20 bucks or so. If they refuse, tell that your HDD gave up and you forgot to create the Recovery DVD. Keep pesting them until they give in

My builds:

'Baldur' - Data Server - Build Log

'Hlin' - UTM Gateway Server - Build Log