$60 or less CPU cooler

Deflexure

Looking for something that does a good job cooling an oc'd 4670k while looking great in a fractal design r4 blackout edition. I know most people will say 212 evo but the design is a variable for me and I don't think it will look very good in my case.

Noctua NHD-14, if you don't mind the fans or are willing to buy different fans.

Its $47 on Newegg (assuming you are in the US)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608018

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Spend another $9 and get the NH-U14s If the D14 isnt compatible, it performs very close to the D14. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608041

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Noctua NHD-14, if you don't mind the fans or are willing to buy different fans.

Its $47 on Newegg (assuming you are in the US)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608018

Spend another $9 and get the NH-U14s If the D14 isnt compatible, it performs very close to the D14. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608041

But it looks so bad compared to what the build would look like. If you don't care what your build was look like get a D14.

Quote me to get a reply!

those fans are great?

Yeah but the OP wanted a good looking cooler, most people don't like the look of noctua fans

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

But it looks so bad compared to what the build would look like. If you don't care what your build was look like get a D14

I would have thought it will look better with black fans

My PC:

You could get it and change the fans, the difficulty is finding fans that are better than the noctuas while staying in budget. All I could reccommend is noiseblocker Eloops.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

It would but then it will closer to 100$ because you will have to buy a set of fans.

Quote me to get a reply!

You could get it and change the fans, the difficulty is finding fans that are better than the noctuas while staying in budget. All I could reccommend is noiseblocker Eloops.

I would get the Black Silent Pros instead because the E-Loops have the potential to touch the heat sink which will make noise and ruin the fan.

Quote me to get a reply!

I would get the Black Silent Pros instead because the E-Loops have the potential to touch the heat sink which will make noise and ruin the fan.

Oh yeah I've heard of that problem, Basically anything Noiseblocker is amazing .