Macbook Pro, SSD to 2x SSD's raid 0 for performance any effect?

Hello,

Please disregard the fact that i am using a macbook as it's my only laptop and it was given to me as a present. 

Anyways, the laptop is the 13-inch, early 2011 version which contains a 2.3GHz i5 CPU, 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 memory, Intel HD graphics 3000 384MB, as well as an SSD i put into it. 

Pre-SSD installation, Dota 2 would not run at all, it would be extremely laggy and freeze constantly. Post-SSD installation it got much better; still running at very low graphics. I know that in terms of gaming performance, graphics cards are everything, but i was wondering if installing a second SSD i have for RAID 0 would have any effect on the performance to stop mini freezes when a shit ton of stuff happens. The RAM is also upgradable but i think that wouldn't do too much but i am open for that option as well. 

Thanks. 

no, its just your gfx now

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's your graphicscard but you can't upgrade that maybe if you upgrade your ram to 8gb it will run a bit better.

memory could be an issue i doubt raid zero would help you tho. 

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

I had one once, 1 SSD was far enough to top out everything. Having 2 SSDs in a raid0 should bring close to none results... if something loads in 1 second or 1.2 seconds... and for working with large files a 2.5 years old MBP is the wrong choice.

DOTA is a game that's heavily reliant on single CPU core speeds. There aren't as many games that really rely on multi threading. 4 GB RAM is the minimal requirements to run DOTA 2 and having minimal requirements usually means it's running but just barely. In my point of view it's just the combination of having an older mobile CPU, little amounts of RAM and a mobile graphics card so trying to push the limits with an SSD or even 2 SSDs in a RAID0 seems pointless to me, i am sorry.

I wish you the best though in making it run.

My builds:

'Baldur' - Data Server - Build Log

'Hlin' - UTM Gateway Server - Build Log