2 Questions: Samsung 840 Evo vs Pro, and WD Blue vs Black

Long story short: for my next build I want to have a 120(128)GB boot drive with core programs for fast booting and app loading of coarse, and then I would have a 1TB HDD as my secondary drive that I would keep all my games on. I'm coming close to finalizing all the parts for my PC and I found that I picked a little too cheap (I had a $1500 budget and total is only around $1325). I originally had picked an 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd and a wd blue 1tb drive. I looked around and found that the samsung 840 pro 128gb ssd is only $40 more on most sites because it is currently on sale (about $40 less than usual price), and I found that a 1TB WD Black drive is only $30 more than a wd blue. This would only increase my total to about $1400, but are these upgrades worth it, or should the money be put towards a better motherboard, ram, cpu cooler, or GPU? Is the performance that much of a difference? I don't really care if my pc boots in 3 seconds compared to 5 but the pro series reliability would be nice, and the black drives are also more reliable and of higher quality, but I don't think that it would load games much faster. What do you guys think? Also I'm sticking with samsung for the ssd, and WD for the HDD, I've had crucial, intel and corsair ssd's and they all failed at least once and I've only heard good things about samsung, and every build i've had has had a WD HDD and i've never ever had any problems with them. That story wasn't too shot, lol.

I added a poll for fun, choose wisely, I will take it into account if there's enough voters.

Evo and Blue, Near the same performance and much cheaper in some cases.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

You really won't notice a difference. The EVO is a really solid (see what I did there?... anyone...?) drive. And the WD Blue is just a slightly slower version of the black.

Evo

Seagate Barracuda

Actually, i have to agree with you there. WD's always seem to be louder. Maybe thats just me but yeah.

BARRACUDA

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

I would get an EVO and Barracuda.

Quote me to get a reply!

Can we see your full build to see where the money could be better spent?

Also, Evo/Barracuda