What is the best headphones

tank12up

I want to know what are the best headphones for music.

It must be resonable in its price (dont want to spend $30,000 on headphones and amp xD)

$400 max bugget i just want somthing reasonably priced and sounds,looks and feels good and is over ear preferably closed

And also NO beats headphones

Open? Closed? Source player? Over ear or on ear?

what is your max budget

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Open? Closed? Source player? Over ear or on ear?

Over ear thats it as long as it has great sound and looks&feels good i am fine with it

Over ear thats it as long as it has great sound and looks&feels good i am fine with it

how much do you want to spend you have to be a little bit more specific 

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

ATH-M50...

how much do you want to spend you have to be a little bit more specific

$300-$400 pls. Keep in mind shipping costs.

you should be able to grab a new pioneer sea 1000 and a used beyerdynamic dt770 for under that pricepoint or even a sony v6/7506 

What about sony MDR-1R/B

Is it a good pear that lasts long

We really need to know what kind of music and what kind of sound you prefer.

Just got the Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm and I also own the ATH-m50's. Both are very good headphones, but in my opinion the DT-770 are better. Deeper bass, better separation, slightly more bright (treble). Comfort is out of this world and very sturdy. Spent months researching the best closed headphone and I think i may have got very very close.   

Just got the Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm and I also own the ATH-m50's. Both are very good headphones, but in my opinion the DT-770 are better. Deeper bass, better separation, slightly more bright (treble). Comfort is out of this world and very sturdy. Spent months researching the best closed headphone and I think i may have got very very close.

Is it possible to make the cable shorter becouse i will be using it outdoors sometimes?

Is it possible to make the cable shorter becouse i will be using it outdoors sometimes?

You could take them into a electronics repair store and get them to do it and just get and extension for home, but they aren't really that portable as they are quite large (but not heavy).

You could take them into a electronics repair store and get them to do it and just get and extension for home, but they aren't really that portable as they are quite large (but not heavy).

Thanks i will keep that in mind if i will get this headphone

I want to know want is the best is it the ATH-M50x or the MDR-1R (sony)

Or what are/is the best for you

Why not get the V-Moda Cross fades LP? They are good headphones with more bass than the M50X. Also I am not sure about the Sony headphones.

Quote me to get a reply!

There is no best headphone. There can be good choices based off of budget and what you're looking for depending on that budget.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Haven't heard the Sony's, but tried them on once, and I can safely say I would have them over M50's due to their actual comfortable pads. M50's don't sound all that great anyway, I have better headphones too. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

1R out of your listed pairs, out of anything dunno depends what I feel like burning cash I don't have on next.

I have a pair like that in the classifieds

But my personal favorite would be V3 Modded Fostex from Mayflower

These are semi closed headphones that are at a vey fair price for their great reviews. They are a mod of the foztex t50rp headphones, easily the best mod of them available. https://mrspeakers.com/mrspeakers-mad-dog-headphones/

Those look more expensive than they're worth :/