If someone paid what fans would you get for radiator?

I don't know what section to post in (maybe watercooling?) so I posted here

If someone would give you fans for your radiator no matter what price which one's would you get and you wanted silence but good performance?

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

If someone would give you fans for your radiator no matter what price which one's would you get and you wanted silence but good performance?

There's an Air cooling section i believe.

I'd go Corsair fans, because of the style and effectiveness. I like the way they look and you can change rings, they've got AF and SP, so everything can match, and be done right, and look good. They're a good quality as well.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noiseblocker e-loops if I want them to pay a lot other wise Scythe GTs are fine.

Are the e-loops actually any good? I mean, they look cool with the unibody fan thing, but do they actually perform well?

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Are the e-loops actually any good? I mean, they look cool with the unibody fan thing, but do they actually perform well?

One of the best out there and definitely better than Noctuas

Noiseblocker e-loops if I want them to pay a lot other wise Scythe GTs are fine.

Which 1's there's like millions :P

Anything bout the akasa?

Which 1's there's like millions :P

Anything bout the akasa?

All of them

There's an Air cooling section i believe.

I'd go Corsair fans, because of the style and effectiveness. I like the way they look and you can change rings, they've got AF and SP, so everything can match, and be done right, and look good. They're a good quality as well.

Why would you want to go with corsair fans. They look good, but they don't perform that well compared to gentle typhoons or eloops. Not to mention that they are loud.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Why would you want to go with corsair fans. They look good, but they don't perform that well compared to gentle typhoons or eloops. Not to mention that they are loud.

Fan performance is negligible imo, and they have quiet edition fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NF-F12 > Gentle Typhoons >  Be Quiet! Silent Wings

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

Fan performance is negligible imo, and they have quiet edition fans.

the quieter corsair fans get, the worse they become. To get decent performance they have to be loud, and to make them quiet you have to throw away all forms of performance.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

the quieter corsair fans get, the worse they become. To get decent performance they have to be loud, and to make them quiet you have to throw away all forms of performanc

As long as your computers not covered in dust, you're not stress testing, and you've got proper build with good cable management 1$ fans will be fine as long as they run .

Noise blocker eloops

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'd probably go for some corsair quiet edition air series fans. They look good and performance would probably be good enough

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'd probably go for some corsair quiet edition air series fans. They look good and performance would probably be good enough

I have 2 of em and they suck tbh, they blow like 1/3 of a normal fan.

If you don't care about looks, go with Noctuas or try scythe typhoons (Personal opinion, wouldn't match any color scheme, the noctuas that is)

Gentle Typhoons

One problem with Eloops is that they can't be used in Pull on a radiator, as the blades will grind against the fins

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Then i guess i'd go for performance editions instead. Or paint my side window with black paint and get noctuas :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Noctua heaven.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Primarily i would get Akasa's Apache.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.