Huge problem with my computer

Hi everyone I am ahving a huge problem with my computer. I am getting constant stutter between 59 and 60 fps and the screen keeps stuttering. I have figured out that the problem is not my video card by testing it in another system and the probelm still happened when I put a Saphire Radeon card. But the Saphire Radeon card did not have the problem as bad and it required less power. But the problem was still there and I have no idea how to fix it. I also downloaded Gpu-Z and it says the slot is 16x but it is running at 8x. The video card is not in the slot closest to the Cpu but that slot is blocked. I also tried putting it in the one other slot that was open and the problem was exactly the same. It jumps down to 59 Fps and 61 fps in all games that I play. I have tried adaptive V-sync and it did nothing. I would love if anybody could tell me software of hardware problems that I might have. The Top slot is blocked by my Noctua Heatsink

Thanks in Advance

Specs:

i5 3570k

EVGAGefoce GTX 670 SC 4gb

MSI Z77A-G45 motherboard

Coolermaster Silent pro M 1000W power supply

16gb G.skill RipjawZ ram

1tb Harddrive at 7200rpm

Corsair Neutron SSD 256Gb

Please tell em anything else that you might need to know or any tests that you want me to run!

You have disabled Vsync in those games? If so, check the Nvidia control panel. Sometimes there is an option in there that enables Vsync for all games regardless of what your game settings say

turn off vsync

update video card drivers

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020