Is this Wi-Fi adapter any good

Epitome

I have the same one, works just fine for me, better reception than the one I had before.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I have a TP-Link router that i'm happy with. I think it would be fine

Should be fine. It is the best selling one on Amazon, so if it was bad, then quite a few people should complain about it. Also it is compatible with Linux, Windows and even OSX (Hackintosh). 

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I have the TL-WDN3800 (next model down). It works pretty decently for me. If you decide to get it, I would suggest to make sure you only install the driver for it and not the utility that comes with it. The utility slowed my transfer rates to a crawl until I removed it. Other than that, great card for the value.

Motherboard: MSI 770-C45 2606Mhz HT 200Mhz Bclk | CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3606Mhz | GPU: ASUS R9 270 DCU2 2GB 1125MHz Core 1500Mhz vRAM

RAM: HyperX Black PC3-12800 1600MHz 9-9-9-20 | Storage: HyperX 3K 120GB SSD SATA II + 570GB| PSU: EVGA 500B 500W              

F@H Stats: 7,077,384pts x 576wu (08/14/2015)                                                                                                    green=stock setting     red=above spec     blue=below spec

System Name: Rocinante = "workhorse"                                                                                                                                           

I get only 144mbps max bandwidth on that adapter but the ping is more stable than my av600 power line. So go for this one.

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU