Metal songs like this?

_ASSASSIN_

I don't whink you will ever be able to find something like this. This is essentially a dupstep mix of several different black metal songs.

The only thing that just somewhat resembles this, would be some of the more avant-garde grindcore bands, like Gigantic Brain and Naked City. They don't incorporate elements of dupstep, though.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I don't whink you will ever be able to find something like this. This is essentially a dupstep mix of several different black metal songs.

The only thing that just somewhat resembles this, would be some of the more avant-garde grindcore bands, like Gigantic Brain and Naked City. They don't incorporate elements of dupstep, though.

but like the guitar riffs, I don't care tooo much about the electronic implementation. Just the guitar stuff :). I already know Savant is quite unique that you can't find stuff like this.

but like the guitar riffs, I don't care tooo much about the electronic implementation. Just the guitar stuff :). I already know Savant is quite unique that you can't find stuff like this.

I can recommend listening to some old Burzum. It has some vey long and atmospheric guitar sections. it does contain some of the classic black metal shrieking, or "groaning" if you will.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I listen to lot of metal (post hardcore) and this is very unique. popular bands like asking Alexandria incorporate electronical music. good luck finding heavy sounding music without screams and growls in it. I cant stand heavy heavy stuff like white chapel, but music thats a nice mix of clean vocals and growls is nice. 

are you just looking for songs that are mostly insturmental then? but are heavy? 

I can recommend listening to some old Burzum. It has some vey long and atmospheric guitar sections. it does contain some of the classic black metal shrieking, or "groaning" if you will.

pretty nice, I think I can deal with the groaning because the rest of it is good.

I listen to lot of metal (post hardcore) and this is very unique. popular bands like asking Alexandria incorporate electronical music. good luck finding heavy sounding music without screams and growls in it. I cant stand heavy heavy stuff like white chapel, but music thats a nice mix of clean vocals and growls is nice. 

are you just looking for songs that are mostly insturmental then? but are heavy? 

exactamento

close but no cigar. I like how it's instrumental but I prefer the more "exotic" chord progression that the songs I linked have, I'm leaning towards more minor key signatures.

close but no cigar. I like how it's instrumental but I prefer the more "exotic" chord progression that the songs I linked have, I'm leaning towards more minor key signatures.

I have no idea what that means.

you wont be able to find metal like that because that isn't metal, now that aside that is more noisy and obnoxious than most metal i hear, not sure how you could listen to that... there is lots of fantastic metal out there without screamo or growling.. think you are misunderstanding what metal is alittle bit.

you wont be able to find metal like that because that isn't metal, now that aside that is more noisy and obnoxious than most metal i hear, not sure how you could listen to that... there is lots of fantastic metal out there without screamo or growling.. think you are misunderstanding what metal is alittle bit.

because it's 100x better. Much more interesting than the standard affair that I've heard.

because it's 100x better. Much more interesting than the standard affair that I've heard.

well.. for all i care people today got their ears filled with mud and wax, don't know how old you are but i'm only late 19, and the teens today, even people 20-30 for that matter make me feel like an 80 year old grandpa, in off topic you get music thread after music thread and all i can think is how the hell do you people listen to this stuff?!, got several requests to make a music subsection, and all i can think is .. why? you people aren't listening to music anyway.

people say when you get older you will be the one who don't understand the kids music, just like your parents when you were younger, i'm already incapable of wrapping my head around alot of the music going around, what they find melodic i find messy and irregular, what i prefer and find systematic they think is boring, don't even get me started on pop music.. oh god no.

well.. for all i care people today got their ears filled with mud and wax, don't know how old you are but i'm only late 19, and the teens today, even people 20-30 for that matter make me feel like an 80 year old grandpa, in off topic you get music thread after music thread and all i can think is how the hell do you people listen to this stuff?!, got several requests to make a music subsection, and all i can think is .. why? you people aren't listening to music anyway.

people say when you get older you will be the one who don't understand the kids music, just like your parents when you were younger, i'm already incapable of wrapping my head around alot of the music going around, what they find melodic i find messy and irregular, what i prefer and find systematic they think is boring, don't even get me started on pop music.. oh god no.

I listen to a wide variety of music including classical, hip-hop, alternative, etc.. People have opinions, I don't view yours more valid than others so...

I listen to a wide variety of music including classical, hip-hop, alternative, etc.. People have opinions, I don't view yours more valid than others so...

and i'm not saying you should, i listen to a vide variety of music aswell, i think most intelligent people do, it's probably just a matter of what you grew up with that dictates how you recognise the patterns.

Edit: and just to add, there is something called metal dubstep out there.

and i'm not saying you should, i listen to a vide variety of music aswell, i think most intelligent people do, it's probably just a matter of what you grew up with that dictates how you recognise the patterns.

basically. I grew up playing the violin. I like repetitive motifs because that's what I know.

This sounds like more electronic remixes of stuff ala Blade, not metal at all.

Check out some blade soundtracks?

Maybe some rob zombie remixes?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers