Can I Still Get Early Access Into Star Citizen

Joke gaming

I was going to pledge to the Star Citizen kickstarter but  I just didn't have $30 - 40. Now I've got the money I want to get into the beta or if possibly the alpha. I would love to now if I still can it would be great.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

I think so

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I was going to pledge to the Star Citizen kickstarter but  I just didn't have $30 - 40. Now I've got the money I want to get into the beta or if possibly the alpha. I would love to now if I still can it would be great.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can't anymore. Last week there was 700ish spots left for alpha / beta and now there is no more mention of it on the home page. Perhaps it's only alpha, not sure about that, but it only says "Reserve your ship" since a few days.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I think so

How would I go about doing it?

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

I'm pretty sure you can't anymore. Last week there was 700ish spots left for alpha / beta and now there is no more mention of it on the home page. Perhaps it's only alpha, not sure about that, but it only says "Reserve your ship" since a few days.

Where is this?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Correction:

Alpha spots are out.

Beta is still mentioned in the game packages.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Correction:

Alpha spots are out.

Beta is still mentioned in the game packages.

You can still buy access to the arena commander module

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

Okay, so to reserve a spot in the alpha and beta AND have a ship, you'll need to buy the Aurora MR+ Package, which gives you your ship, some credits for spending, and 3 months insurance on your ship (as well as other things) Then you'll want to pick up the Arena Commander Pass to get into the Alpha.

This is the cheapest option to get into both the Alpha and the Beta and will set you back $45 for both.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

All Alpha slots are gone. Ships till come with beta but you will need a Arena Commander pass to get the modules but no more alpha slots

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

All Alpha slots are gone. Ships till come with beta but you will need a Arena Commander pass to get the modules but no more alpha slots

The Arena Commander gives you Alpha access as well as the modules. They're one and the same thing.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

No. There isn't for Alpha.

You can buy passes to specific modules for around 10$ at a time when they're released.

They will do some sort of Beta access later on. Keep money saved and keep your eye out for this.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're $5 each pass

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

The Arena Commander gives you Alpha access as well as the modules. They're one and the same thing.

No there are NO more alpha slots Arena Commander only gives you access to the modules. ALPHA SLOTS ARE GONE YOU CANT GET MORE NO MORE ALPHA SLOTS ARENA COMMANDER JUST GIVES YOU THE MODULES

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Unless you get them from the grey market... But beware, the amount of scams have been increasing as of late. If you want more info on the grey market pm me

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

No there are NO more alpha slots Arena Commander only gives you access to the modules. ALPHA SLOTS ARE GONE YOU CANT GET MORE NO MORE ALPHA SLOTS ARENA COMMANDER JUST GIVES YOU THE MODULES

Because posting in capitals is the mature thing to do.. Honestly.

If you're prepared to be civil, I'll ask you a question: I assumed that when the modules release, they will be in Alpha anyway thus I assumed that the arena commander module would give 'alpha access' to the modules.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Alpha Access is gone.

You can get now the ship with Beta Access and you can get an Pass for each Alpha Module for 5$.

The pass only gives you access to 1 module so you will have to get an extra pass for each Module in the alpha stage.

RTX2070OC 

Because posting in capitals is the mature thing to do.. Honestly.

If you're prepared to be civil, I'll ask you a question: I assumed that when the modules release, they will be in Alpha anyway thus I assumed that the arena commander module would give 'alpha access' to the modules.

Ok sorry for the caps. The Arena commander only gives access to the modules not alpha. Arena commander is not alpha, Alpha slots are gone no more. Pass = modules

Ok sorry for the caps. The Arena commander only gives access to the modules not alpha. Arena commander is not alpha, Alpha slots are gone no more. Pass = modules

Nope, it gives you access to the ALPHA of a given module for every pass you buy. The Arena Commander Pass is for the dog-fight module ALPHA and future passes will be for future modules. 

The Arena Commander badge gives new backers access to Star Citizen’s dogfighting alpha.