Silverstone TJ11 or TJ07?

Please explain why with your choice.

Thank you

Which one gang?

Silverstone TJ11 or TJ07?

Please explain why with your choice.

Thank you

tj11

Great bottom to top airflow works with thwe way head moves. Looks amazing. Unless you are watercooling i would get the ft02, like the tj11 without the bottom rad thing. even so the tj02 can have a tripple 180mm rad, so i would urge you to considder that to.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

TJ07 isn't made anymore as far as I'm aware.

If it's around it's probably a lot cheaper so I'd go with it.

500-700$ isn't worth it for the TJ11 no matter how you try and spin it.

Get the Corsair 900D if you wanna spit out 200-300+ on a case.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally prefer the tj07 because the positioning of the motherboard is better for me. I think the tj07 looks better as well, even though they look similar.

I'm not sure if I am correct, but it seems like the 07 has more of a modding selection. It is a very popular case for mods and there are so many things to do to it.

Either of them is an incredibly awesome case.

I would liek to dissagree with this. Get the ft02 before the corsair casees.

Corsair cases dont even compare to silverstone. Thats like comparing a volkswagon to a lambo. Kinda.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would liek to dissagree with this. Get the tj02 before the corsair casees.

Corsair cases dont even compare to silverstone. Thats like comparing a volkswagon to a lambo. Kinda.

That's sort of a poor comparison.. Don't try to put out such a disparity between them. They're both wonderful case manufacturers, which ever case has the most visual appeal and utility is the one you should go with. If price is no objection then TJ11 is the move.

I'm not familiar with TJ02 so that's up to you to figure out. I would love to find a tj07 but as far as I can see they're not made anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the way they both lookbut im thinking the TJ07 may be easier to mod and work in

That's sort of a poor comparison.. Don't try to put out such a disparity between them. They're both wonderful case manufacturers, which ever case has the most visual appeal and utility is the one you should go with. If price is no objection then TJ11 is the move.

I'm not familiar with TJ02 so that's up to you to figure out. I would love to find a tj07 but as far as I can see they're not made anymore.

OK they are like a volswago and a tesla. The build quality of corsair is not even close to silverstone. if we call @Faa over here he can tell you too,

ft02 (i ment ft02)  is just like tj11 but without the bnottom rad space

v2WvZ.jpg

Personally I think neither of those cases are worth dropping $300+ for. My suggestion would be to get something like a Corsair 900D or a Phanteks Enthoo Primo.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Personally I think neither of those cases are worth dropping $300+ for. My suggestion would be to get something like a Corsair 900D or a Phanteks Enthoo Primo.

As I said above, the Corsair 900d and Enthoo Primo are not comparable to the ft02/tj11/tj07

Dont recomend somthing completly different.

It all depends on what your purposes are too.. If you don't even plan on water cooling then I'd say Fractal Define R4 would probably be a good suit too. Much cheaper and you can allocate more to possibly do a Raid-0 SSD build

the build quality is significantly better on the TJ11 than the 900D by a mile. The Temjin is actually made of mostly metal compared to the 900D, and its much easier to modify because they don't use rivets.

the build quality is significantly better on the TJ11 than the 900D by a mile. The Temjin is actually made of mostly metal compared to the 900D, and its much easier to modify because they don't use rivets.

I didn't say it wasn't, but it's half the price.

@ckoons1

How much would you be comfortable spending?

As I said above, the Corsair 900d and Enthoo Primo are not comparable to the ft02/tj11/tj07

Dont recomend somthing completly different.

Please explain to me why the Silverstone cases are so much better? Because personally I find them butt ugly and I don't think they are worth $300+ especially on a case like the TJ07 where they put a big side window and didn't even paint the inside...

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Please explain to me why the Silverstone cases are so much better? Because personally I find them butt ugly and I don't think they are worth $300+ especially on a case like the TJ07 where they put a big side window and didn't even paint the inside...

Amost all metal

Come apart very easiuly, no rivets

Built liek tanks

dem AP 140mm fans move air greatly

Nice looking

quiet

much better built

Amost all metal

Come apart very easiuly, no rivets

Built liek tanks

dem AP 140mm fans move air greatly

Nice looking

quiet

much better built

Amost all metal: Do you really need an all metal case though? You just build a computer in it and then set it down beside your desk.

Come apart very easiuly, no rivets: True, useful for modding but I don't really see a use in that for most people.

Built liek tanks: Once again, you don't really move your PC around much. It doesn't need to be built like a tank to sit beside your desk.

dem AP 140mm fans move air greatly: You can buy some separately with the extra $400 you will save.,. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835220046

Nice looking: Can't even agree slightly with this. Inside sin't even painted and with that huge window on it I wouldn't want to be seeing bare metal.

quiet: Same with many other high-end cases.

much better built: Doesn't really seem like it to me. Doesn't even have tool-less 5.25" or 3.5" bays...

My Current Build: 

Amost all metal: Do you really need an all metal case though? You just build a computer in it and then set it down beside your desk.

Come apart very easiuly, no rivets: True, useful for modding but I don't really see a use in that for most people.

Built liek tanks: Once again, you don't really move your PC around much. It doesn't need to be built like a tank to sit beside your desk.

dem AP 140mm fans move air greatly: You can buy some separately with the extra $400 you will save.,. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835220046

Nice looking: Can't even agree slightly with this. Inside sin't even painted and with that huge window on it I wouldn't want to be seeing bare metal.

quiet: Same with many other high-end cases.

much better built: Doesn't really seem like it to me. Doesn't even have tool-less 5.25" or 3.5" bays...

tj07 is different, i was mostly taking about ft02 and tj11

I think what it is about the Silverstone cases is that the aluminum is incredibly thick

tj07 is different, i was mostly taking about ft02 and tj11

Still don't think it's even close to worth it to buy such an expensive case when there is better for cheaper.

My Current Build: 

Still don't think it's even close to worth it to buy such an expensive case when there is better for cheaper.

it is not better for cheaper.... 900d is not better. @Faa will agree with me too. and this 

I

I

V

I think what it is about the Silverstone cases is that the aluminum is incredibly thick

it is not better for cheaper.... 900d is not better. @Faa will agree with me too. and this 

I

I

V

I meant better as in better for the price. If the TJ11 was the same price as a 900D it would be a pretty good value but it is nowhere near worth $700.

My Current Build: 

what if price was irrelevant

If price didn't matter I would be mutual between the 900D and the TJ11.

My Current Build: