What manufacturer for GTX 780

Iceman12117
Go to solution Solved by spwath,

EVGA ERYYDAY ALL DAY 24/7 ALL WEEK

evga, gigabyte or msi. whichever is cheapest

EVGA is pretty much the best IMHO @Ssoele @looney

EVGA, MSI and ASUS.

I agree!

doesn't matter. Only take the manufacturer in consideration when it comes to warranty or non-reference designs. I would go with EVGA for warranty and non-reference with their higher end stuff. ASUS makes decent quality with a not-so-good warranty. I don't know too much on MSi or Gigabytes new stuff.

I've decided to stay with EVGA it seems the best for the price.

pretty much this

Yeah what they said. EVGA

In your opinion what is the "best" producer for the GeForce GTX 780. I've been looking at the EVGA 3GB version.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

EVGA, MSI and ASUS.

doesn't matter. Only take the manufacturer in consideration when it comes to warranty or non-reference designs. I would go with EVGA for warranty and non-reference with their higher end stuff. ASUS makes decent quality with a not-so-good warranty. I don't know too much on MSi or Gigabytes new stuff.

In your opinion what is the "best" producer for the GeForce GTX 780. I've been looking at the EVGA 3GB version.

Asus :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

My preference is ASUS and MSI.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

All the major companies are good. Just get the cheaper one and also judge by what one looks best to you.

PALIT Jetstream cards have great cooling - I think the prices are pretty competitive too

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

EVGA is pretty much the best IMHO @Ssoele @looney

EVGA, MSI and ASUS.

I agree!

I've decided to stay with EVGA it seems the best for the price.

pretty much this

Yeah what they said. EVGA

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Asus :D

im a bit hesitant with recommending asus these days, they make great products however when they break, you are in for it, asus didnt rma one of my customers boards and i had to threaten to go to court with them, i had the evidence and i looked at their terms and conditions and i was in warrenty and had a proper reason( i cant remember what the problem was it was about a year ago) so they would have lost. Other then that when they accept an RMA they take a stupidly long time to do anything about it. When close competitors have rma services that take less then a week it makes you wonder whats going on.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

EVGA seems to be the best from what I've heard

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

Guys i just wanna know how much voltage does an evga gtx 780 ftw edition graphics card take by default

but.... i like gigabyte

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans