Best looking cooler

I personally hate the look of this cooler. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

About a year ago I used the V8 untill my cooling parts came, and I have to say it's an amazing cooler and it looks nice.

lol no, dark rock pro 3, best looking cooler ever

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I think it looks really cool, just like an engine. I wonder what it's performance is like though

I liek the tpc 612

1.jpg

and the scythe ninja 3

385_scythe_ninja_3_withfan_big.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Agree with above, it looks terrible and I remember the cooling performance being somewhat ordinary. Grab a dark rock, phantecs or noctua cooler instead

It looks like on of the enemies weapons in the Battleship movie that came out in like 2012

http://gyazo.com/bd328060cc85c7b0bdfe86203cf0eb60

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

lol no, dark rock pro 3, best looking cooler ever

Yeah, I like that one too but this one is quite original. I guess that impressed me most of all, wasn't expecting to find something like this and I'm not that much into cars and engines but still, it surprised me, I like it but tastes differ ofc. :D  

get an h100i

most elegant watercooler out there

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Prolimatech Blue Armageddon cooler looks AMAZING

CPPT_024_3g-300x300.jpg

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

get an h100i

most elegant watercooler out there

Also really boring aswell :/ because everyone and their mum has one.I'm not a hipster or anything...but I'm bored of seeing the h100i in every build ever.IMO

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Also really boring aswell :/ because everyone and their mum has one.I'm not a hipster or anything...but I'm bored of seeing the h100i in every build ever.IMO

then  build your own water cooling loop for about $1 grand and be glad its unique

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

then  build your own water cooling loop for about $1 grand and be glad its unique

nah i'll stick with my current cooler, its not really worth the extra 0.4 Ghz I would get with a custom loop. 

nah i'll stick with my current cooler, its not really worth the extra 0.4 Ghz I would get with a custom loop. 

.4GHz?

you  can get 2GHz+ more at temps below 60*C and extremely low noise

and it looks better than any air cooler

Spoiler

.4GHz?

you  can get 2GHz+ more at temps below 60*C and extremely low noise

and it looks better than any air cooler

I meant I'm already at 4.6GHz with very very low noise, and with a custom loop I would be able to get about 5GHz so the$1000 isn't worth it for an extra .4GHz no matter how cool it looks.

Prolimatech Blue Armageddon cooler looks AMAZING

CPPT_024_3g-300x300.jpg

I'd kill to use one of those on my current system, shame it's an Intel only cooler.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

you can get a custom loop going for $300 or less.

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

you can get a custom loop going for $300 or less.

Yeah but I think when it comes to things like that, if you're going to do it, you should do it right.

Yeah but I think when it comes to things like that, if you're going to do it, you should do it right.

for $300 you can do it pretty nice with a couple angled fittings and a 240mm rad which is more than enough for a cpu only solution. 

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

for $300 you can do it pretty nice with a couple angled fittings and a 240mm rad which is more than enough for a cpu only solution.

Sorry if I'm being abit of a arse, but you can't get a nice custom loop for $300 (£180). You just can't.

I dislike the look of any air cooler that isn't a stock cooler with the fan on top of the heatsink. Call me weird, but I don't like the look of a big chunk of aluminium jutting into the middle of the case with giant fans on each side. Not to mention the real estate it consumes...

The V8 is definitely one of the nicer of "those kinds" of coolers I've seen though. But it's only because they obviously spent a lot of time designing the decorative shrouds that cover the fans and the top of the heatsink.

I don't have a liquid solution in my rig (I wish I had the money for it), but that's the look I prefer. No air solution can match.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."