Just purchased the Deck Hassium. Thoughts?

Heya Fellas, 

Just purchased a Deck Hassium with blues. I'd already done my research and new it was the one for me but I was wondering what your thoughts on the unit were?

I myself needed to stray from my current blacks as they are too heavy for me now that I'm learning to type properly.

Cheers!

-bradscoolio

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I wish Deck would stop plaguing their keyboards with that terrible typeface.

I dont know about their new models, but the old decks were probably the highest quality backlit keyboards on the market. The only keyboards with PBT shine caps, nice boards. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I wish Deck would stop plaguing their keyboards with that terrible typeface.

Haha, yeah. Their font choice is not the best int the world ^_^  Still... It's not much of an issue for me given their extremely high quality.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I was looking into one, but as shallow as it is the font made me get a ducky. The doubleshot PBT with backlight is sweet though.