Corsair 600T -> 760T - Case Swap

Bferrari

I used to own the Corsair 600T which, as some of you might have seen, I transformed into a 'Ferrari Edition'. (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/69595-corsair-graphite-600t-ferrari-edition/)

I really liked the 600T but when I saw the Artic White 760T I just knew I had to get it.

The case arrived yesterday afternoon, and I immediately installed all of my components, put some LED strips in it, and done!

My Specs: 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4930K @4.5 GHz
Memory: 2x4GB Kingston ValueRam 
GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 780
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Formula
CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 412S 
SSD: Kingston SSD Now V300
HDD: Hitachi DESKSTAR 7K1000 
PSU: Corsair HX1050
Case: Corsair 760T Artic White
DVD/RW: Sony NEC Optiarc AD-7260S

Monitor: LG IPS277L (1920 x 1080)
Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker Ultimate
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver
Mouse: Razer Ouroboros
Sound: Logitech Z623

Here are some pics:

YEnQeFB.jpg

uQtGwC6.jpg

ePe2Pn0.jpg

Jlj4QlB.jpg

owdfVIj.jpg

BvDzx6k.jpg

cagwLbz.jpg

If you want to see some pics, check out the album: http://imgur.com/a/rNIPt

The case just looks amazing, and I'm totally in love with it. 

Let me know what you guys think  :)

i7 4930K @ 4.5 GHz | Asus GTX 780 | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 2x4GB Kingston ValueRam | Corsair HX1050Cooler Master Hyper 412S | Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB | 1TB Hitachi HDD | Corsair Graphite 600T 'Ferrari Edition' 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBferrari

It is such an awesome looking case. Have you had any issues with the flimsyness of the side panels?

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Why do you have a dutch dictionary while you speak Afrikaans :P

Anyway , awesome case LOVE it.

Interested in Business and Technology

Why do have 8gb of ram with a hexa core? Directly came to my mind :P 

much sexy, wow

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I don't see the dictionary...

BTW, @Bferrari which camera do you use?

I live in The Netherlands atm, so it's pretty handy ;)

It is such an awesome looking case. Have you had any issues with the flimsyness of the side panels?

Thanks! The panels feel pretty sturdy, so I dont think I will run into any problems with them. The only problem I have is that the left side panel isn't mounted perfectly straight, so when I open it completely, the panel just wants to fall back and close again. 

i7 4930K @ 4.5 GHz | Asus GTX 780 | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 2x4GB Kingston ValueRam | Corsair HX1050Cooler Master Hyper 412S | Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB | 1TB Hitachi HDD | Corsair Graphite 600T 'Ferrari Edition' 

I don't see the dictionary...

BTW, @Bferrari which camera do you use?

Sony Alpha A33 with the standard 18-55 lens.

Thanks! The panels feel pretty sturdy, so I dont think I will run into any problems with them. The only problem I have is that the left side panel isn't mounted perfectly straight, so when I open it completely, the panel just wants to fall back and close again. 

What city :P

Interested in Business and Technology

Why?

And, which city? Haha!

What city :P

Why?

And, which city? Haha!

Well, my dad is Dutch so that's why I live here at the moment. I'll be moving back to South Africa the end of this year to enroll at the University of Pretoria. 

I live in 's-Heerenberg, a small town near the German border.

I love this case so much :wub:  :wub:

From the first pic to the last pic I was :o

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Paint this one the ferrari color, that was like the best looking case I had ever seen (your old one). Make this one even better ;D

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

This makes me want to shift too lol! GJ!

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Was thinking about getting this case for a future build, what do you think if I leave the top panel? will it block the airflow?

Paint this one the ferrari color, that was like the best looking case I had ever seen (your old one). Make this one even better ;D

One can not just simply... Paint the 760T

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

What an insanely sexy build 

photo-thumb-4957.png?_r=1395562644

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Beautiful mate, what temp are you getting with that cooler? That's also a pretty beast OC you got there.

i5-4570 I CM Hyper 212 Evo I Corsair XMS3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 RAM I Asus H87M-Pro I MSI R9-280X Twin Frozr I
Plextor M5S 128GB SSD I WD Blue 500GB HDDVantec Voltra 550W I Antec GX700 Modded

What happened to the 600T?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Was thinking about getting this case for a future build, what do you think if I leave the top panel? will it block the airflow?

It allows some airflow, but I'm affraid it will block most of it. 

Beautiful mate, what temp are you getting with that cooler? That's also a pretty beast OC you got there.

Thanks! idle temps are about 30 degrees celcius, and under some load (After Effects) the cpu becomes about 55-60 degrees.

What happened to the 600T?

I sold it online. 

I sold it online. 

It looked amazing. I know a buddy who loves blue on his PC build.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III