Chip to suit M5a78lm/usb3 in oil cooled build

I'm going to be building an oil cooled PC for the fun of it, 
i want a nice cheap AMD chip to suit my old Mobo that can be OCd in an oil cooled environment.
It will be a general use machine with some gaming ability but nothing OTT as it will be my dad using it.

Was looking at maybe a lower end FX chip but I'm not sure what will give nice performance ( this is a super budgety build made from scrap, spares, fluff and bunnies and so on. 

(and yes my entire reason for an oil cooled build was the linus video of slick's one)

CPU: AMD Fx-8370 @ 4.8 Ghz MoBo: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Msi Gtx 770 'gaming' RAM 16GB kingston hyperX fury  PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: Corsair H55 Case: Corsair 760T
I want the most powerful PC in the world.... and ill still just play Dota on it 

couldnt find that earlier

it was more in terms of what overclocks nicely

thanks for the link

:)

CPU: AMD Fx-8370 @ 4.8 Ghz MoBo: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Msi Gtx 770 'gaming' RAM 16GB kingston hyperX fury  PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: Corsair H55 Case: Corsair 760T

Make sure you overclock the fluff and bunnies.

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

they will be running at speed the likes of which you have never seen ...i regret saying that now. i am going to have to have some kind of rabbit in the build now aren't i?