Help with HTC One m7

LemonWAG1

I want to get widgets on my main lockscreen,
but I can't find a way to figure it out..

I only can get them on my second lockscreen...

I've searched a bit on the internet but everyone keeps saying that I need to enable "Enable Lockscreen Widgets" but I don't got that option...

I'm running 4.4.2 btw.

Hope anyone can help me out!

Its most likely Sense that has changed the settings a little so that it works like HTC want it to - without rooting you might not be able to have widgets on the first screen

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-get-lock-screen-widgets-htc-one-android-42

That article says that HTC only allows a single widget,

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I've just tried it on my HTC one. All I had to do was swipe to the right and I had the option browse my music and add widgets on my lockscreen.

I've just tried it on my HTC one. All I had to do was swipe to the right and I had the option browse my music and add widgets on my lockscreen.

That's the whole point, I dont want to swipe to the right :( I just want it on my mainscreen.

I want to use it for notifications, and if I need to swipe to the right I also can pull down my status bar..

Its most likely Sense that has changed the settings a little so that it works like HTC want it to - without rooting you might not be able to have widgets on the first screen

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-get-lock-screen-widgets-htc-one-android-42

That article says that HTC only allows a single widget,

I dont mind if I only can do one widget, cause I only need one, but I cant even delete the clock and replace it with something else.. I cant do anything...

That's the whole point, I dont want to swipe to the right :( I just want it on my mainscreen.

I want to use it for notifications, and if I need to swipe to the right I also can pull down my status bar..

I dont mind if I only can do one widget, cause I only need one, but I cant even delete the clock and replace it with something else.. I cant do anything...

Rooting would probably help you there - And as it's HTC it won't void your warranty, If you feel comfortable doing that then it's up to you

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

Rooting would probably help you there - And as it's HTC it won't void your warranty, If you feel comfortable doing that then it's up to you

Why wont it void my warranty ?

Sorry never look up on rooting so don't know anything about it

Why wont it void my warranty ?

Sorry never look up on rooting so don't know anything about it

I use a Note 3 - and samsung uses a trip counter, so if you root, the value changes from 0 to 1 (It's Irreversible) and samsung says that it voids your warranty (which I have done) but none of the others work like this and as long as you are still able to flash a stock firmware, your warranty is essentially fine

Rooting can be a daunting process, It took me a while to get to know the general process - It's probably not sensible for most people to try

I use a Note 3 - and samsung uses a trip counter, so if you root, the value changes from 0 to 1 (It's Irreversible) and samsung says that it voids your warranty (which I have done) but none of the others work like this and as long as you are still able to flash a stock firmware, your warranty is essentially fine

Rooting can be a daunting process, It took me a while to get to know the general process - It's probably not sensible for most people to try

Gosh. I am rooting right now and damn it sure is confusing since the recovery file is hard to find now.

Edit: F***ing perfect. I can't open my recovery file now that it has been corrupt.