What Would You Do With $1200?

jacobffeldman

I would probably buy spend 2 or 3 hundred on a pair of headphones. Buy a nice mATX or mini ITX from Silverstone and a motherboard to fit it. I would also probably buy a new longbaord.

Probably spend the rest on supplies to do future modding/watercooling

i would get a nice case, watercool it, and get nice headphones and earbuds

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Go for V3s Modded by Mayflower *Hint hint nudge nudge*

Back on topic, I would buy myself an HTC One because my phone is starting to go. I rather have the 2013 version though because I hate the buttons on the screen. 

Mean while, with the flip phone from 2007.....

Mean while, with the flip phone from 2007.....

Haha I had one of those before the phone I have now but the battery is going so going to get a new one soon probably. But It'll basically clean me out :/

I already love my akg q701's and O2/ODAC so with 1200 i would get a 290x and hopefully a 4k monitor or 120 hz 1440p. If i have enough money left i'll buy a second ssd. Also a mechanical keyboard would be a nice upgrade. Also upgrade to fractal R4. I really dont like my current rosewill challenger. Kinda cheap once i started looking at the R4. Or a new phone. I like the htc m8 but its alot for unlocked so i might buy a nexus 5.

I would get 2 780ti, 32gb of ram, a 4770k and a really nice case.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Haha I had one of those before the phone I have now but the battery is going so going to get a new one soon probably. But It'll basically clean me out :/

I charge mine every 50-60 days. 

$1200 isn't that much actually in context of audio setups. Me, I'd go get the LCD2 (around $900 in my country), and save the rest, going for a good amp, and then a good DAC. After that, burn my butts on my chair, listening to them...

I charge mine every 50-60 days. 

I charge mine every night O.o It used to be like every 3 days but ever since coming to university, the signal is terrible here so it's on wifi 24/7

Buy a girlfriend..... I am so lonely...:'(

That might get you an hour or two...

If I had my time again and $1200 + another $200 I'd get a set of Adam AX5 studio monitors.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

I would spend around $150 - $200 on headphones, a nice $150 microphone, a decent computer build, and possibly a 1440p or even if they were cheap enough a 4k monitor.

go to the amazons and take ayahuasca

disconnect from the fuckin matrix for a day.

|| CPU Intel i7 3770K || MOBO ASRock H77M || RAM 8GB 1600mhz || HDD 1TB 7200 Sata II || SSD OCZ Agility 3 120GB || GPU EVGA GTX 670 2GB FTW (boost core 1240mhz) || CPUCooler CM 212 EVO || PSU Seasonic M12II EVO 750W || CASE NZXT Phantom V2 (Pink-lol) || H-Phones Sennheiser HD600 || Gamepad XBox 360 Wireless Controller || Mouse Logitech G102 || K-Board CM Storm Trigger (MX Black) || Monitor Dell P2414H || AV Common Sense ||

Start an emergency fund

Save for higher education (e.g electrical engineering)

Basically, anything other than spend it all on audio equipment.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

go to the amazons and take ayahuasca

disconnect from the fuckin matrix for a day.

So get mosquito bites, be itchy all over, bleed. Eat insects and spit from other people? Which is ayahuasca..

Trust me, I've done it. It sounds fun, but it's hell on earth.

Buy a shit tonne of beats my Dre just to smash them and light them on fire. Then piss on them.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

I would get some nice studio monitors, and some sound baffling.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Buy a shit tonne of beats my Dre just to smash them and light them on fire. Then piss on them.

But tell us how you really feel.

I'd get a pair of HiFiMAN HE-500 or wait for the 560 or 400i, idk right now, and get an O2 + ODAC or of it will ever become reality, the ODA. then more diesel or parts for my always-something-broken Golf. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

But tell us how you really feel.

I did.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT