Disabling low-power/Standby on TV?

Hi guys,

I might just have to replace the TV i'm using with a monitor; I'm trying to set up a system where if I turn my computer on, it turns my TV and speakers on.  The problem is that the TV like many TV's today, has a low power standby mode.

I need that tv to be either entirely on, all the way showing an image, or entirely off, not showing anything, not even showing a light; just off and done. No in-between, no exception.

Is anyone aware of a way to force an RCA LED TV to be either on or off?   I have one of those conserve power switches but all that happens is that when I turn the computer off, within 3 seconds it cuts power to the other devices and this will of course, shut the tv off. but when I power the computer on; the tv powers on into low power standby. Whereas I want it to just turn on, and never be in low power mode ever.

Is this doable at all? Or should I look into dropping some cash on a commercial monitor?

Otherwise the TV works fine, I just find it amazing that it doens't seem to have a setting to disable low power mode. It doesn't do anything to justify having a low power mode anyway.