Do i need a resevoir?

setup

ek pump - gpu - rad

is there anyway to watercool my gpu cheaper than $300?

NZXT G10 with a Corsair H60

post-37251-0-63675300-1397955039.png

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

NZXT G10 with a Corsair H60

^there you go but get a H75 or H55 or H50 because the H60 isnt compatible with the g10

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

^there you go but get a H75 or H55 or H50 because the H60 isnt compatible with the g10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dude check their website http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html

and just cause they go into your cart doesn't mean they are compatible

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

dude check their website http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html

and just cause they go into your cart doesn't mean they are compatible

My bad

Go with the Kraken X60/Corsair H75 combo. I have a similar set up with a thermaltake water 3.0 pro and the temps are insane and the whole thing cost less than $100

i want a custom loop, and the g10 does a very bad job at cooling vrms