max size of screen

hybrisptuga
Go to solution Solved by CtW,

The size of the screen is not the issue, the resolution is. Most monitors have a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1080 pixels and range from 19 inches up to 25 inches or have a resolution of 2560 pixels by 1440 pixels and are 27 inches in size. I happen to have the same graphics card that you do and can say that the 770 is able to handle most games at max settings at 1080p/high settings at 1440p. I personally recommend getting a 21.5-24 inch monitor such as a Dell ultrasharp or something from Asus.

hi there guys, a friend of mine said what if i buy a big screen and i dont have a enought memory on my grapihc cards the performance can go down, its that true???

i have a evga gtx 770 2gb, what should be the maximun size that i should get without decreassing the perfomance of the graphic??? 

do you mean resolution or the actually size of the monitor

and if you meant size @tristan1035 is right

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

The size of the screen is not the issue, the resolution is. Most monitors have a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1080 pixels and range from 19 inches up to 25 inches or have a resolution of 2560 pixels by 1440 pixels and are 27 inches in size. I happen to have the same graphics card that you do and can say that the 770 is able to handle most games at max settings at 1080p/high settings at 1440p. I personally recommend getting a 21.5-24 inch monitor such as a Dell ultrasharp or something from Asus.

The physical size of the monitor is irrelevant to your video card. It will draw more power, but only from the power brick connected to the wall.

If we are talking about resolution, then that is a different story.

ok bro ths for the help, to all, sorry for the newbie questions -.-''

ok bro ths for the help, to all, sorry for the newbie questions -.-''

Its fine. i'm glad I could help/inform you!