Project : Red'n'Black Panda

Hi guys! so this is my PC i am trying to get done. The name might change but for now its fits for it because of the color scheme and my nickname in games. So lets just cut to the chase.

Parts list - 
CPU:  Intel Core i7 4790K (i will post the clock speed its running at when the build is done)
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming (After a while will get a second one)
PSU:  Chieftech A135 Series 750w - already own this
CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 black windowed
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb 7200rpm (Probobbly x2 in RAID1)
SSD: Plextor M6e 128GB + PCIe bracket (custom painted by me) or Samuns 840 EVO 120GB
MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA - already own this
RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB (2x4GB) 1866mhz - already own this (Later gonna buy a second kit)
COOLING: probobbly custom watercooling (will list the parts when i buy them) if not then CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO

CABLES: Custom cables + extensions from IceModz
LIGHTING: LED strips from IceModz
FANS: TBA

Peripherals - 
KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 RGB

MOUSE: Razer Naga 2014 edition - already own this
HEADSET: Logitech G230 - already own this
MOSUEMAT: SteelSeries Qck - already own this  with CS GO art

MONITOR: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
(I love the mix of peripheral companies in here :D)

Watercooling - 
CPU waterblock: TBA
GPU waterblock: TBA
Radiator: TBA

Tubeing: TBA
Fittings: TBA
Reservoir: TBA
Coolant: TBA

I will post some pictures when i have the time to take some and i need some help with lighting and custom cables oh and fans i need to chose them too.
This PC will be used for streaming and recording and rendering and gaming ofc oh and some little bit of game dev(coding, 3d modeling, graphics design and music creating)

UPDATE#1: found where i can get the H440 shipped to my location :D
UPDATE#2: LED strips and custom sleeved cables will come from iceModz

UPDATE#3: SSD changed from SP900 -> SP920
UPDATE#4: CPU changed from 4770K -> 4790K ; keyboard Corsair K70 -> Roccat Ryos MK Pro
UPDATE#5: GPU changed from GTX 780 -> GTX 970 ; SSD Adata SP920 -> Plextor M6e or Samsung 840 Evo ; Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro -> Corsair K70 RGB : Added monitor ; Case NZXT H440 -> Fractal Design Define R5 ; Added the watercooling section ; minor changes here and there

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just gaming? get the 4670k, more? get the 4770k. I would recommend you getting one of those processors at your local microcenter if you have one.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Just gaming? get the 4670k, more? get the 4770k. I would recommend you getting one of those processors at your local microcenter if you have one.

Microcenter is not in Latvia :/

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

considering the differences between the i5 and the i7, i would have recommended to go for the i5 but then i see a really overpriced mobo so i'm sure you can afford the extra for the i7 

considering the differences between the i5 and the i7, i would have recommended to go for the i5 but then i see a really overpriced mobo so i'm sure you can afford the extra for the i7 

well i spent all of my money on the mobo so now im wondering about which one to get

well i spent all of my money on the mobo so now im wondering about which one to get

*facepalm* 

If you can afford the i7 go for it, if not the i5 will do.

Why the maximus formula though, why didn't you go for the hero 

*facepalm* 

If you can afford the i7 go for it, if not the i5 will do.

Why the maximus formula though, why didn't you go for the hero 

plans of watercooling(well this calls for an i7 xD) and the look of the armor it has is just beautiful 

plans of watercooling(well this calls for an i7 xD) and the look of the armor it has is just beautiful 

If you plan on doing a custom loop in your system including the mobo please consider watching this video of linus http://youtu.be/351NpFWIqIA?t=5m33s

If you plan to go for the hero and i5 4670k(if you want the pc for only gaming) you can save a lot of money .Also with the money you saved you can buy some games or get a better case or save some for your second 780 ;)

If you plan on doing a custom loop in your system including the mobo please consider watching this video of linus http://youtu.be/351NpFWIqIA?t=5m33s

If you plan to go for the hero and i5 4670k(if you want the pc for only gaming) you can save a lot of money .Also with the money you saved you can buy some games or get a better case or save some for your second 780 ;)

since i got the formula i dont think il be going the hero route and i will be doing live streams and some video editing and hardcore gaming...

and yes its either a custom loop or the CM Hyper 212 EVO

Haha, that's one overkill Mobo. You might want a better case to show off everything inside, and for cooler either a full custom water cooler for GPU + CPU, else a H100i + 2 extra Corsair SP or AF120 fan for push/pull + some other Corsair Red LED fan to illuminate the case :3 I'm going for a Black/Red build too so I did a bit of research on this.

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Haha, that's one overkill Mobo. You might want a better case to show off everything inside, and for cooler either a full custom water cooler for GPU + CPU, else a H100i + 2 extra Corsair SP or AF120 fan for push/pull + some other Corsair Red LED fan to illuminate the case :3 I'm going for a Black/Red build too so I did a bit of research on this.

well yeah overkill it is...... it looks amazing .... but about the case i dont know are there any good options? more to the cheaper end tough :D btw i was looking at the Aerocool Xpredator X1 in black but i dont know

I think il be getting the corsair LED fans and the SP fans unless there are better options... (moneh*misspeled on purpose* vise cause you know the mobo was a  little expensive :D)

and the watercooling is gonna be custom loop when i go watercooling. (it wil include CPU GPU and MOBO)

well yeah overkill it is...... it looks amazing .... but about the case i dont know are there any good options? more to the cheaper end tough :D btw i was looking at the Aerocool Xpredator X1 in black but i dont know 

Look at my build in my signature, I'm using the Aerocool Xpredator X3 Devil Red, I have picture + small review about the case as well. Else I can recommend the Corsair 750D, it's big but very beautiful~

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Look at my build in my signature, I'm using the Aerocool Xpredator X3 Devil Red, I have picture + small review about the case as well. Else I can recommend the Corsair 750D, it's big but very beautiful~

the 750D id say is a little more then id love to spend on a case and it has too big of a window and the X3 and X1 both in red have too much red insade. I might just go with a full black case and put red LED fans on and some light strips i dont know tough

the 750D id say is a little more then id love to spend on a case and it has too big of a window and the X3 and X1 both in red have too much red insade. I might just go with a full black case and put red LED fans on and some light strips i dont know tough

How about a 300R then?

How about a 300R then?

i kinda like the look of the c70 idk tough

but the windowed 300r looks nice

i hoped it was going to be an H440 :(

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i kinda like the look of the c70 idk tough

but the windowed 300r looks nice

The C70 is nice too, it's kinda too bunky for my taste but those handle going to be a great help when you want to move it around

i hoped it was going to be an H440 :(

if you encourage me it might be....

cause i had forgotten about the H440

The C70 is nice too, it's kinda too bunky for my taste but those handle going to be a great help when you want to move it around

i might run around in some LAN parties if there ever are some in my area....(there are like about 1 lan party per 3 years xD)

i might run around in some LAN parties if there ever are some in my area....(there are like about 1 lan party per 3 years xD)

I have never seen a Lan parties in my life :P except maybe when my whole class challenge another class to a CS game so we all go to an internet cafe and do a LAN battle, dont think that count though~

I have never seen a Lan parties in my life :P except maybe when my whole class challenge another class to a CS game so we all go to an internet cafe and do a LAN battle, dont think that count though~

its a lan party isnt it? xD

if you encourage me it might be....

cause i had forgotten about the H440

well... i think the H400 by far is the best looking red/black case, i just love the minimalistic design and its great for cable management

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

its a lan party isnt it? xD

I guess :3? 

well... i think the H400 by far is the best looking red/black case, i just love the minimalistic design and its great for cable management

i love the black with the small red accents

but idk about the airflow cause the fron is just a front panel without any air holes....

if you can find any place in europe that shipps the h440 to Latvia im getting the h440