How many ssd's can you mount in a silverstone Tj07

Tole2378

how many i'd expect four but i'm usually wrong

Considering the volume of the TJO7 being about 60 litlers i'd say about 130 840 evo's. 

i meant realistically xD

Say hello to linus's rig! @24:40

the tj07 natively comes with six 3.5" mounts in two drive cages but no native 2.5" mounts.

i had a feeling and isn't it ironic i watched that vid before i posted this topic?  :P

If its has six 3.5 as mentioned above you could easily fit 12 2.5in ssds in the 3.5in bays alone.

This is realistic. The volume is 66.356 l so 138,2291666666667 840 EVO 1TB will fit. 

ik(u used math in a way i never could) but i meant like maybe 4 or six ssd's along with other components... 

ik(u used math in a way i never could) but i meant like maybe 4 or six ssd's along with other components... 

SSD's are tiny, you can fill all your sata ports easily

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

This is realistic. The volume is 66.356 l so 138,2291666666667 840 EVO 1TB will fit. 

is that with or without the casing?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

i meant realistically xD

You could realistically easily fit ~80+ ssd's in the case. They can go just about anywhere with duct tape.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

With  the casing. 

without a few more could go in.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

how many i'd expect four but i'm usually wrong

As many as you would ever want. Called double sided tape or Velcro

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i had a feeling and isn't it ironic i watched that vid before i posted this topic?  :P

nice :D, and you could get yourself a couple of theses and fill the basement full of SSD'd if you'd like a slightly more organized array.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1DS0P64907

5ef8.jpg

i plan to be mounting a 480mm radiator though

You should be ale to fit them even with a rad unless it's super thick since the basement has fairly roomy, maybe turn them sideways so the SSD's take up less depth.

Oh btw there is also a black one if that's more color suitable: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1B0-0003-00012

You should be ale to fit them even with a rad unless it's super thick since the basement has fairly roomy, maybe turn them sideways so the SSD's take up less depth.

Oh btw there is also a black one if that's more color suitable: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1B0-0003-00012

ok do they have some for hard drive bay replacements?

ok do they have some for hard drive bay replacements?

Not sure if others have it but I know corsair has this in some of their cases where it's a tool less, stackable SSD cages, I'm sure others have made something like that but I'm not sure off the top of my head. 

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/350d-2-ssd-cage-kit

@Op I hope you realize you have to paint the case because the interior is grey? TJ07's are only better than FT02's if you want to watercool but a FT02 has support for 3x 180mm rads and a 120mm.

You can just slap them wherever you want. Use some Velcro and slap them on the back of the mobo tray or anywhere out of sight.