Dead Island: Epidemic PC Beta Code Giveaway

Just enter your email then copy the code then activate it through Steam

www.gamespot.com/articles/dead-island-epidemic-pc-beta-code-giveaway/1100-6419062/

Edit: Be aware that when you activate it it also gives you 6 extra for gifting because that what happen to me

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Thanks dude, i tried it and it worked! :D

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Thanks dude, i tried it and it worked! :D

Be aware that when you activate it it also gives you 6 extra for gifting because that what happen to me.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Just enter your email then copy the code then activate it through Steam

www.gamespot.com/articles/dead-island-epidemic-pc-beta-code-giveaway/1100-6419062/

Edit: Be aware that when you activate it it also gives you 6 extra for gifting because that what happen to me

Chears mate this really works :)  :)

Be aware that when you activate it it also gives you 6 extra for gifting because that what happen to me.

Yeah, saw it to! I'll give it to my friends! :D

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

So how's the game?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

So how's the game?

I haven't downloaded it yet. Will download tonight.

Thanks, just sent the key bucket to my friends. I don't want all them keys in my inventory, so I'll send them the gift instead of the link :P

Sorry, the offer you tried to access has ended.

:( :(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sorry, the offer you tried to access has ended.

:( :(

same here

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Does anyone have any extra keys?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Their are some guys here that may have extra to gift.