Can't set .gif as profile picture?

megadarkwood

I'm trying to set a gif that is 8.6mb as my profile picture, the uploader says that 10mb is the max but it still wont let me set it... I can't upload it to imgur because their limit is 5mb also..

The gif:

ipsETaGLX1VfJ.gif

Thanks

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

It's 1MB. I tried to use a 6MB one before at it didn't work.

How can we compress it for you if we don't have a link to the gif? 

How bout u dont put an annoying 8.6mb gif on everyones screen

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Afaik, the max size is 1MB, not 10MB.

3a81088b39704b42afd62e4542133051.png

caec0beb2ffff93f4bfd3d9fd7d85745.png

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I'm trying to set a gif that is 8.6mb as my profile picture, the uploader says that 10mb is the max but it still wont let me set it... I can't upload it to imgur because their limit is 5mb also..

Is it possible that someone can compress it for me if I send it to them via mediafire or something?

Thanks

Your image size is probably too large. Though it does seem that it's 10MB.

Either way.. Why not just compress it yourself? It'll be easier than sending & receiving the file and waiting.

There's a lot of free, small, easy to use software that'll assist you in this.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

It's 1MB. I tried to use a 6MB one before at it didn't work.

How can we compress it for you if we don't have a link to the gif? 

Trying to find a place to upload it, one sec :P

How bout u dont put an annoying 8.6mb gif on everyones screen

Well, they obviously can't anyway. And how about you actually try to help instead of being useless?

Like everyone else said, try to manipulate the gif to get it within the parameters. Resizing to 100 x 100 might be useful, since the site is going to resize to that anyway.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"