New Pair of Headphones

NerdNinja

Hey guys... So yesterday the right speaker of my razer krakens went kapoot. :( So I need a new pair of headphones and all I have is 40 bucks.

I'm not expecting amazing stuff here but I would like something over the ear and some sound cancellation.

Edit. I don't need a mic.

Thanks. 

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

For $40... your out of lick bud.

Diamond 5 in League :)

superlux 681b

no mic doe

I don't need a mic. Should probably add that up top.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

RMA it.

Kinda took it apart to try to fix it...

Kinda took it apart to try to fix it...

So you broke them further?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

So you broke them further?

No I just can't fix the break in the wire. well. maybe I did break them a little more.

These. The Audio Technica ATH-M30s are fairly old, but still pretty good. Not the prettiest ones of the bunch, but they probably work well. http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M30-Professional-Closed-back-Headphones/dp/B00007E7C8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1397849806&sr=1-1&keywords=headphones 

P.S. Audio Technica haters pls don't hate

No I just can't fix the break in the wire. well. maybe I did break them a little more.

Here is a good guide on fixing breaks in wires by T0wer.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58771-headphone-cable-fixing-guide/#entry795569

Short story is that you basically use some solder to bind the wires together to fix it. RMA it would work as well but if you want to try to avoid shipping fees or if Razer doesn't honor it, it should be pretty easy to fix as long as that is the only problem.