want a new mechanical keyboard $100 budget

rambi36

Hello! I am kind of looking for a new mechanical keyboard that I will be getting from micro center in the US. I have a preference of cherry mx blues (Or razer's green switch) as I like the clickiness of them. It would be great if you guys could help :D

Life.exe is missing

it differs on where you are shopping from so http://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?Ntt=mechanical+keyboards&N= 

and just use the location that you are shopping at and that should work for you 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Honestly, Rosewill. I tried out one at the NewEgg booth at PAXEast and I was amazed. 

This is the one I tried out... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201044

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Cooler Master makes a bunch of MX Blue mech keyboards, all excellent and pretty cheap as well... I have the Trigger and love it.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Cooler Master makes a bunch of MX Blue mech keyboards, all excellent and pretty cheap as well... I have the Trigger and love it.

I wish I could get it but they dont have them at my micro center :(. Looks like the only decent option that i can get there is the razer blackwidow 2014 unfortunately

Life.exe is missing

I wish I could get it but they dont have them at my micro center :(. Looks like the only decent option that i can get there is the razer blackwidow 2014 unfortunately

My son has the Razer 2013 one - loves it.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99