What to do with Iphone 3g

spwath

I have one laying around, works fine, no apps can be downloaded because old os, what to do with it? Jailbreak? SOmthing cool? What?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

sell it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

sell it

For the whole 1$ i could get??

mp3 player?

I could download all my music and put in in my ipod dock for the ipod i dont have anymore.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

mUdqggb.jpg

edit:updated link.

Edited by Levent

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I have one laying around, works fine, no apps can be downloaded because old os, what to do with it? Jailbreak? SOmthing cool? What?

Either Jailbreak it or sell it. I say sell it, because the longer you have it the more useless it'll be do to new iPhones being released. Unless of course you hold onto it for 20 years until it's an antique, haha.

Sell it on CraigsList. Someone out there needs an iPhone 3G i'm sure.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

500full.jpg

Pic dont work

Either Jailbreak it or sell it. I say sell it, because the longer you have it the more useless it'll be do to new iPhones being released. Unless of course you hold onto it for 20 years until it's an antique, haha.

Sell it on CraigsList. Someone out there needs an iPhone 3G i'm sure.

Could get a max of 30$, and its my dads old one so i would not get money

See if it blends

We do have a Vita-mix...

i would throw it up in the air and hit it with a bat, but that may just be me

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Just stay with it, it is always nice to have a backup phone in an emergency. Just make sure it has charge and a sim ejection tool nearby.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

i would throw it up in the air and hit it with a bat, but that may just be me

Yeah i could do what me and my frieds did with this ipod touch that was broekn awhile ago

(please exuse the terrible video this was a long time ago) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7lLeKV_FvA

Just stay with it, it is always nice to have a backup phone in an emergency. Just make sure it has charge and a sim ejection tool nearby.

Wait so can i like put my current sim in it?

For the whole 1$ i could get??

I could download all my music and put in in my ipod dock for the ipod i dont have anymore.

they are selling at around 50$

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It isn't even a enjoyable sound source.

Give it to your kids to show them, what ancient phones we used to have! :D

who cares...

Sell it or give it away. Don't do something childish like hitting it around if it still works. 

Sell it or give it away. Don't do something childish like hitting it around if it still works. 

BUt thats fun... i was in the video above that i posted here

Yeah i could do what me and my frieds did with this ipod touch that was broekn awhile ago

(please exuse the terrible video this was a long time ago) 

I think  i just keep it and do somthing cool.

It isn't even a enjoyable sound source.

Give it to your kids to show them, what ancient phones we used to have! :D

If it still works. BUt i dont want to have kids. I dont like little kids.

they are selling at around 50$

Still, i wouldetn get the money.

Wait so can i like put my current sim in it?

If it is from your same carrier it should work. I mean i don't think it is a big enough device to bother you, you don't have to destroy it. Also for example an iPhone 3g in my country sells for about $110 (8gb) so you could give it to me and i'll sell it  ;)

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

If it is from your same carrier it should work. I mean i don't think it is a big enough device to bother you, you don't have to destroy it. Also for example an iPhone 3g in my country sells for about $110 (8gb) so you could give it to me and i'll sell it  ;)

Diferent carriers. And sim card size. 110 for used 8gb? this one is 16gb, sells for around 50$ here. BUt i cant sell it because i wouldent get moeny.

You could always trade it in. A lot of retail electronics shops will accept trade-in iPhone 3Gs. You won't get a ton of money, but if you're not using it, any money is good. Plus, someone will need an iPhone 3G. I don't know who, but someone will. Maybe. ;)