Does NCIX price match? If so, who?

withtheeye
Go to solution Solved by iruixos,

Hi,

Does NCIX price match online competitors?

If so, who will they price match?

Amazon? Newegg?

Thanks in advance!

Not trying to advertise my own thread, but I hope this will help you a bit: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/253-ncix-price-match-how-to-effectively-save-money/

Hi,

Amazon? Newegg?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Amazon? Newegg?

Thanks in advance!

NCIX will pricematch any competitor within the country you want to pricematch with. For instance if you wanted to pricematch with NCIX.ca you would need to use a Canadian retailer. Prices have to be online and advertised. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Also make sure you don't try to price-match on like the last day of sales because it takes them a few days to verify and if the sale is gone by then it's up to them if they want to give it to you or not. 

NCIX isnt really a good site. They dont price match amazon.

NCIX is slow at shipping and theyre policy genrally isnt good. Amazon outshines them in everyway.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Wrong.  They will price match Amazon (.com if you're in US, or .ca if in Canada), just as long as it's not a 1 day sale, or below their cost.  They've accepted several of my Amazon PM's in the past.

Wrong.  They will price match Amazon (.com if you're in US, or .ca if in Canada), just as long as it's not a 1 day sale, or below their cost.  They've accepted several of my Amazon PM's in the past.

Don't Amazon prices fluctuate on a daily basis? If NCIX is too slow to look at a website (I am unsure why they take DAYS... you could get screwed??? (i guess???)

They stopped price matching amazon because of their fluctuating prices.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Why would you want NCIX to price match?  Whenever possible buy from Amazon.  If for some reason you get something that is broken you can send it back free.  Pretty sure YOU have to pay if you buy from NCIX.  

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I'm not sure what the point of price matching online retailer, the point of price matching is so you don't have to go to multiple stores to get the best prices... but what is wrong with making multiple online purchases if that is what it takes to get the best prices?

Thanks for the input...............

Ended up ordering everything on NCIX... they had free shipping with a 4670k purchase (no need to buy through Amazon)... .and i am having them build it!

(my first purchase with them)

:)

NCIX is slow at shipping and theyre policy genrally isnt good. Amazon outshines them in everyway.

You're crazy, NCIX is amazing. They price match everything just about. They ship next day and have generally competitive prices. In canada amazon.ca sucks compared to amazon.com so NCIX.ca is 100x better than amazon

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

You're crazy, NCIX is amazing. They price match everything just about. They ship next day and have generally competitive prices. In canada amazon.ca sucks compared to amazon.com so NCIX.ca is 100x better than amazon

Did I say anything about Canada.

NCIX is one of the lesser retailers, they ship slow and their price usually sucks compared to amazon or newegg, and they don't price match amazon, and they don't price match if the difference is too large. I tried to used NCIX because Linus used to work there, only actually bought one thing from them and their service is not very good.