How the CPU works Quiz and Interactive Learning Survey

dragoon20005

Hi guys,

I got this quiz and survey that need your help in answering

This is for my Final Year Project and report for my university studies and the quiz and survey are a requirement for my project

For the quiz, try your best with one attempt to answer all the quiz questions without referring to any information online.

As for the survey, try you best to answer the question truthfully about your experience with lessons/lecture taught by the teachers and lecturers.

For the quiz link is as follows

http://www.onlinequizcreator.com/en/how-the-cpu-works-quiz/quiz-18194

For the survey link is as follows

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PNJHXGZ

Many thanks and good luck with the quiz and survey

Regards

Dragoon20005

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

booja, First try and No.1 :P

yeah, second try improved my score by 6x lol

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

booja, First try and No.1 :P

nice and thx for participating

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

First of on first try, do I get a cookie?

i score over 90000

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

most of the quiz questions should be fairly easy save for a few trick questions

could you guys also do the survey too?

Your score 112,073

You've become 1st of How the CPU Works Quiz

Congrats, you've answered all the questions!

You've answered 16 questions correctly, with this score you've become 1st of .

I guess I win. All questions correct. 

try you best to answer the question truthfully about your experience with lessons/lecture taught by the teachers and lecturers.

What lessons/lectures? I didn't get any lessons/lectures.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

You sure the survey just isn't designed for your classmates and stuff?

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Your score 112,073

You've become 1st of How the CPU Works Quiz

Congrats, you've answered all the questions!

You've answered 16 questions correctly, with this score you've become 1st of .

I guess I win. All questions correct. 

Well, i've got the same 16/16 questions right and have a score of 119115 :P

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

What lessons/lectures? I didn't get any lessons/lectures.

basically you past experience with when trying to learn any topic or subject, like how long did you take to learn about computers

You sure the survey just isn't designed for your classmates and stuff?

this survey is for the general public, pretty much anyone can answer it since I need to know how long you guys take to learn any subject and if image or video based learning does help you to learn the subject better.

Seems like an interesting project! 

How ever the survey seems to be more for uni students? The questions seem quite broad, I mean i can  grasp some concepts much faster then others. 

Regardless, hope you get good findings, thanks for sharing it with us. Can you tell us a little more about your project? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Seems like an interesting project! 

How ever the survey seems to be more for uni students? The questions seem quite broad, I mean i can  grasp some concepts much faster then others. 

Regardless, hope you get good findings, thanks for sharing it with us. Can you tell us a little more about your project? 

in summary

this project is for students who are graduating and each students are given a single project to work on

mine was about interactive learning using learning aids or technologies

i will explain it maybe in detail tonight