BEST CPU COOLER FOR LGA 2011!?!?!!?

Mantittys

Im looking for a really good CPU cooler for LGA 2011! What are your top 5? Budget is 70-90

CPU: i7 3930k 4.5ghz CPU COOLER: Be quiet dark rock pro 3 MOBO: MSIx79a-GD45 PLUS RAM: G-Skill 16GB  GPU: MSI 780 TF  Storage: 2tb seagate and 60 GB OCZ ssd PSU: corsair CS750M 

:D

I recommend the be quiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro. It's 89.99$ and it's cool really well and is silent. Another option would be the NH-D14 which cool a tiny little bit better (like a degree) but looks god awful and is louder. 

It has won OC3D's Gold and Value for the Money Award.     gold.png   vfm.png

Have a look at what OC3D hads to say about it in their review: http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/bequiet_dark_rock_pro_3_review/6

Also here have a link: http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=93616&vpn=BK019&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1320

I don't know what it is called but there is a Be Quiet 2011 cooler, so it'll keep your CPU cool and very quiet. 

Yeh, the Dark Rock 3 Pro as @Izaya Orihara mentioned. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

70-90 euros, pound, dollars, kroner, yen, what.

Be specific, doe.

Dollars sorry about that :P

CPU: i7 3930k 4.5ghz CPU COOLER: Be quiet dark rock pro 3 MOBO: MSIx79a-GD45 PLUS RAM: G-Skill 16GB  GPU: MSI 780 TF  Storage: 2tb seagate and 60 GB OCZ ssd PSU: corsair CS750M 

:D

Dollars sorry about that :P

It's cool. 

But depending on where you live, the Be Quiet coolers will or will not cost 70-90dollars.

Take the H100i as example, it costs 90-100USD, in Denmark it's like 120-140 :P

oh look another thread in caps....

h100i, noctua dh-14, nzxt x60 and swiftech h220

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

personally I like the ones that have the heat pipes that are ground down or machined into the die that contacts the CPU lid.. (not really sure how its made)  each manufacturer has their own name for it.. 

some of these have been on frosty tech top five for a while and are the biggest air coolers that I know of with that sort of heatpipes..   there could be some other ones that im missing..  

Silverstone Argon AR03 (the is probably the newest) 

Spire TME III Thermal Eclipse V3 

Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme.. (you need to get a hold of some special screws that are sold separately to use with 2011 socket.  im currently using this with a 3930k and the temps seem pretty good..even with 4.5ghz overclock. :) 

Nh-d14, be quiet dark rock pro 3. Both pretty the same performance and silence. H100i for tiny bit better performance but much louder.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

oh look another thread in caps....

h100i, noctua dh-14, nzxt x60 and swiftech h220

This is the air cooling section so the h100i and h220 isn't an option, dunno about the other 2, never seen them :P

And I'd recommend this: http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=93616&vpn=BK019&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1320 as it's cheaper atm and good

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.