H440 Intake Fan Type

I am going to be building a system in the NZXT H440, and although the case is highly regarded in almost every way, it lacks airflow. I was wondering if it would be better to have Corsair SP120's or AF120's (Quiet Editions) in the front for intake. The sound dampening foam restricts intake and the fans probably need a good amount of static pressure, so I'm wondering which type of fan would get more air to the components inside. I am also open to suggestions for other fans that would perform well in the front of the H440, and be silent-optimized as well.

I am going to be building a system in the NZXT H440, and although the case is highly regarded in almost every way, it lacks airflow. I was wondering if it would be better to have Corsair SP120's or AF120's (Quiet Editions) in the front for intake. The sound dampening foam restricts intake and the fans probably need a good amount of static pressure, so I'm wondering which type of fan would get more air to the components inside. I am also open to suggestions for other fans that would perform well in the front of the H440, and be silent-optimized as well.

if you're willing to spend, nf f12s would be quiet and perform really well. 

otherwise af120s would also be enough. i have them in my h440 and they perform well. airflow isn't that big a problem for the case. it isn't starved for air or anything

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB