Can this Case mount a HDD

MCmcginness

Hey I am doing a budget gaming build for my uncle and he takes a lot of photos so he wants a HDD. This case the COOLER MASTER N200 can it hold a HDD because in the video Linus does he says it is meant to be taken out. If it does not work can I have some suggestions on a different micro ATX case with good cooling and USB 3.

Thanks for the help.

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

Yes, it can mount three 3.5 inch drives and four 2.5 inch drives.

Quote me to get a reply!

Hey I am doing a budget gaming build for my uncle and he takes a lot of photos so he wants a HDD. This case the COOLER MASTER N200 can it hold a HDD because in the video Linus does he says it is meant to be taken out. If it does not work can I have some suggestions on a different micro ATX case with good cooling and USB 3.

Thanks for the help.

yes it can, the red box highlights where they are mounted both the HDD and SSD.

and behind the front fan area there is a plate for mounting drives.

Hey there :)

Other folks already answered your question, but don't forget to head over to our product page for questions about our products. Under the "Specs" tab, you can see that there are three 3.5" drive bays listed for the N200 for your HDDs.

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!