What Language Do You Think is the Easiest to Learn?

NInety

I think that Lua is easiest. But I learned it after I learned C#.

If you want another option just ask. :)

Whats the difference between java and javascript

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Visual Basic, please add it to the poll, it is the most easy language to learn.

Was gonna say French but ok

Also HTML isn't really a coding language, it's a markup language (hence name) and yeah it's a lot easier than French.

Pilates

anyway, to those saying english, french and stuff

i'm pretty sure that human languages are much harder than coding languages

a human language can express the same exact things that a coding language can, plus a bagillion more, in a miriad of different ways

coding languages only have a relatively simple, mechanical, structured syntax and a vocabulary of 5 or 6 words, including "if", "else" and stuff

Whats the difference between java and javascript

This is not the thread for you my friend :P

Pilates

Python, but imo you should get rid of HTML, it's completely different than everything else on the list.

This is not the thread for you my friend :P

Hey, i know python!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

English.

English is a fucking hard ass language to learn. If I wasn't fluent already, I'd have a hard ass time learning it because it's so stupid. Ex. Read and Read. What the actual fuck. 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Python, but imo you should get rid of HTML, it's completely different than everything else on the list.

Python is not that easy, the type of shit I do, it's hard as tits.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I learnt many languages since I was 9, starting with VB6, but the easiest I found to learn and use is C++.

Comb it with a brick

Conceptually most languages have surprisingly similar concepts and concerns. They differ in many different things but its hard to say which combination of features is the easiest to learn.  Of the list HTML is probably the easiest thing to learn, its syntax and library is very small but then its also not a programming language unlike the others, its just a markup language.

I assumed you meant programming languages but HTML is there?

I chose JavaScript because that's what I learnt with. It's forgiving to beginners so they won't get too frustrated or discouraged, and it's easy to get started as all you need is a text editor and a browser.

What type of stuff would that be?

I'm learning Visual Basic right now and boy is it easy.

You can have difficult problems to solve in absolutely any language... but we're talking about which is easiest to learn.

Python is pretty easy to learn, because it's very readable and doesn't require OOP even though it is very capable of it. IMO, if you're going to learn your first language it should not be OO. Learn simple sequential/functional programming first as it is simple to understand and you can get to grips with basic structures like whiles, fors, ifs, functions etc.

Then you can go on to OOP. Python is actually really good in this regard because you can use it in either way... So once you've grasped the basics there is robust OOP to start learning with right away.

Visual Basic takes the cake for "easiest to learn" simply because it does a lot of things for you in the background. 

HTML, like others have said, is NOT a programming language.  If we were to ignore that fact, HTML would also be up there in what language is easy because of its simplicity, which isn't a bad thing at all. 

All other languages like Python, C++, Java, etc. are excellent languages.  Easy to learn?  To some of us who have been doing this for a while, but probably not for the newbie who hasn't written a line of code in his/her life. 

What type of stuff would that be?

Make viruses :P

Keyloggers etc. But not for mass distribution, just to see if I can